iii. akito.

TYPE : SCENARIO / FIC
ENEMIES FROM CHILDHOOD TO LOVERS.

tw : family issues, fighting, being yelled at.

••••( reader and akito is around 8-9 yrs old )

••••
( reader and akito is around 8-9 yrs old )

you were at a playground, unattended. you weren't really.. loved by your parents. (author stop projecting) they didn't take care of you as a child and said you were a mistake. so, you had to raise yourself up.

you just wanted a few friends, just someone you could trust. thats all you wanted. but people thought you were a freak and unloved, so you never got any of that.

so you just ran away without your parent's permission to the playground, in hopes to find a few kids there to play with. you saw a ginger run up to you as you sat on the swings, quietly.

“oi, you! whats your name?” he asked as he stared at you. “.. um, y/n l/n.” he gave you a weird look. “why are you just sitting on the swings and not playing?” he crossed his arms.

“why not?”

the ginger scoffed.

“it makes you look weird, just sitting there and being quiet!”

“thats mean..!” you frowned slightly.

the ginger then walked away, leaving you alone. you wondered, was this a bad idea?

you then heard footsteps that were familiar. your father had realized you left and ran away to play, and is now finding you.

“Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?!” he yelled out.

oh no oh no..! i lost track of time..

your father approached you and grabbed you by the hand and back to the house.

“y/n! why did you leave the house without our permission?!” your father yelled at you. “i-im sorry i just wanted to pla—”

“well now due to what you just did, you'll be staying here. no more going outside. got it ?!” he yelled once again and you nodded quietly.

SWITCH POV | Y/N POV

was it my fault..? i havent been able to go out in weeks.. its like im trapped in here! i dont wanna be here anymore.. i just want a normal life.

i sat down on my bed until my dad called me downstairs and i quickly headed down. “y-yes..? what do you need..?” i asked quietly.