iv. rui.

it was all a play.

tw: swearing , rui

••••

it was you and rui's 6 month anniversary today, you two've been together for half a year now!

you thought of hanging out with friends like an, touya, akito, or tsukasa. but you'd rather spend this special day with rui.

he loved you and you loved him oh-so dearly.

you were planning to ask him out for a date later on to surprise him with something you made, a notebook.

its not just some ordinary notebook, it had 182 pages. each page a picture of you and him together with your writings about how happy you are to be with him.

although, you were still in class, until the teacher ended class early for work matters. you stretched, hearing multiple bones crack. you grabbed your books and went to your locker, out the class.

you entered your password and placed the books inside, and you closed it. You realized it was the last period, but the teacher ended the discussion quite earlier. you decided to look for your beloved rui, wandering around the halls like a lost puppy.

you spotted a tall, purple haired man and hugged him from the back, hiding the notebook gift in your bag. you looked up a bit at his face and he looked .. uninterested.

“darling, is everything okay?” you asked.

“y/n, i need to tell you something.” he said, in a quite stern voice.

you were worried.

“of course, what is it?”

“before that, i need you to promise me you wont get mad, okay?”

you nodded.

“so umm.. how do i tell you this..”

he sighed.

“y/n, i only dated you because of a bet. i was never interested in you nor loved you. im also dating nene whilst dating you so..”

SWITCH POV | YOUR POV

“...”

silence. i was speechless.

i dug the notebook out of my bag and threw it at him.

“just fucking take it. this is the worst 6 month anniversary i could ever imagine. was hurting my feelings really worth a fucking bet? you cant just play with someones feelings like that, kamishiro. are you that idiotic to not know that? never contact me ever again. i fucking hate you.”

i turned my heel and walked away. tears trickling down my face.

was i that stupid? falling for a guy like that? his affection... really felt genuine to me. its just maybe that he's really good at acting.. not only did he play with my feelings, he also dated my childhood friend at the same time. who had the guts to even do that?

i began to focus on reality when i heard my phone ringing, i answered, hoping it was mizuki, one of my closest friends.

“m..mizuki? is this y-”

i was ut off on the phone by a recognizable voice.

rui called me. again.

“y/n, please i didnt mean to break your heart like that.”

i stopped in my tracks. my weak voice signaling that i had been crying.

“really? then what the fuck did you expect to happen to me?! YOU EXPECT ME TO BE FINE AFTER THE SO-CALLED LOVE OF MY LIFE DATED ME FOR JUST A FUCKING BET?!”

i yelled at him over the phone.

he was silent on his end.

“you know what? i'll say it again.”

never. fucking. contact me.

i hung up on him. i just kept running. wherever my legs led me to, and i bumped into a certain strawberry-blonde, tsukasa, my friend.

“y/n?! why are you crying?!” he panicked.

“nothing... nothing, kasa. can you.. tell wondershow to meet up at the stage right now..? i need to tell them something.”

he nodded.

us two made our way together to pheonix wonderland, seeing emu, nene, and.. rui.

i waved at emu, and not to the others. nene was kind of confused on why.

“i'm leaving wonderlands x showtime.” i stated.

they looked surprised, and rui and nene were just quiet.

“WHAT?! BUT Y/N, WHYYY?!!!!????”

emu shook my shoulders. and tsukasa whined too.

“ umm.. ”

i glared at rui, and so did emu and tsukasa.

kamishiro should know the reason. dont you?”

RUI POV

shit.. they used my last name instead.. now we're not on a first name basis anymore.

YOUR POV

i crossed my arms at him.

i could see emu and tsukasa giving him a disappointed face.

“i'm leaving. thats final. i'm moving out of tokyo too.”

i walked away from them, emu nearly crying and the others with a frown on their face. honestly, i dont regret anything. i'll probably still keep in touch with tsukasa and emu. only those two.

NORMAL POV

emu yelled at rui.

“RUI! WHAT DID YOU DO TO Y/N?!” she huffed.

“.. i may have dated them for half a year just because of a bet, and dated nene behind their back.” rui mumbled.

tsukasa and emu was flabbergasted.

“ARE YOU STUPID?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT RUI!!”

and so, they all fought.

- END

haha i lovr angst. SO MUCH.
anywaysss ill be opening reqs soon!! once i get the motivation to write more

completed august 12 3:42pm

864 words