Chapter 3: "Saving Cast Tech" On the way to Club Planetarium

Both were about to start battling, out of nowhere, music began to play through the speakers of the city where they were located, leaving Mayday and Zuke a little confused but they didn't give it much importance because they were already used to fighting with music playing in the environment.

|Start Music|

The guys would divide into 2 groups, 3 would go in the direction of attacking the guitarist while the 2 would go for the drummer.

Mayday: Take this! *She would give a basic blow with his guitar towards the first guy, he would go flying as a result*

Little Guy(1): IIigh! -He would shriek in pain as he flew about 3 meters in the air and then crashed into the wall- bleeeh...

The Little Guy hit by Mayday, after colliding with the wall, had fallen to the ground, unconscious, but suddenly, it began to fade until it disappeared completely, making Mayday look wide-eyed, this confused the guitarist for a few seconds.

Mayday: What was...

Zuke: Mayday, watch out! -He would warn towards her distracted companion-

Little Guy(2)/(3): |0:28|KHRIAA!/|0:29|GHRIII! -Both would surround the guitarist and then raise both her arms and with their clenched fists, lower them with force and speed-

Mayday refocusing on the fight, she would do a small jump to roll forward and dodge both attacks. She would glance back at her to see the other two guys trotting toward her once more. Mayday turned her body towards the two guys, showing a smile, she would be preparing a strong attack with her guitar.

Mayday: Just a little more... -She whispered while waiting for both guys to come for her-

The pink beings would be a few centimeters away from reaching Mayday but they got a big surprise, one so painful that they were stamped on the wall without even noticing it while they vanished just like the previous one. What Mayday had done moments ago was give them a horizontal first-rank finishing blow, a well-charged one, one that was enough to hit both enemies and send them crashing into the wall. Having defeated her enemies, she would look towards her partner.

With Zuke, he would roll on the ground to one side to avoid the attempted hit of one of the guys, the other would be coming towards the drummer but, he himself began to hit him with several consecutive hits with his drumsticks, they only required 4 hits quick enough to make him slump to the ground while vanishing in the process. With the drummer's first enemy defeated, she would run to get closer to the last remaining enemy in the area.

Zuke: It's over, give up and you won't get hurt... -He would say, looking serious towards the guy while he was on guard-

Little Guy(4): KIJ'ijij... -River in a barely understandable tone, he would show a wide smile that was accompanied by a malevolent look- Criiopf bliit swiivh... bghattilosta Dor Disghordy! -He would scream as he would jog to get closer and try to hit the drummer-