Chapter 3: "Saving Cast Tech" On the way to Club Planetarium

Start from the beginning

Zuke: It seems that that's a no... -He would look seriously at the little guy who was already a few centimeters from arriving-

The last guy would be only four steps away from reaching Zuke, but the drummer would prepare his drumsticks to hit him, delivering a fast 2-hit combo and ending it with a finisher. The guy would fall to the ground and then vanish and disappear. Both would win the first battle against their new enemies.

Mayday: Wow, that was easy *She would look at Zuke* it's better to keep moving forward -She would say as she walked through the alleys-

Zuke: I'll follow you -He replied-

|0:57|

Both would advance through the alleys of the city, little by little, they could see the characteristic structures of the Cast Tech district several meters away. After a while, both rockers would come out of the alleys until they reached a cobblestone street with some stopped cars, both they would go in the middle of the street until Zuke saw a small pink flash in the form of a projectile heading towards his partner.

Zuke: Mayday! -He would run at full speed to push his partner who fell rolling to the ground, away from danger-

*Impact sound*

Zuke: Ugh! -He would moan in pain, feeling that the projectile managed to hit his chest as he fell to the ground-

Mayday: Zuke! -She would scream worried about her friend while she would go to her rescue, she would see 3 more flashes light up until they came in the form of a projectile towards them-

*Impact sound x3*

The guitarist would drag her partner, moving him away in time to take cover in a stopped vehicle which received the impact of the 3 projectiles. Zuke meanwhile, would recover from the pain, he saw something surprised that the area where the projectile hit had not left a mark on his clothes or left any wounds, Mayday would feel relieved that he was okay, after one minute, she would look to the side of the vehicle and see those responsible who had shot them.

They were 3 of the same pink guys that were found in the alleys, only this time they had a different look, their stone mask was different, this one was a little taller, more oval, it only had a medium size hole in it , apparently being his eye, they carried in their right hand a weapon similar to a crossbow made of the same material as the mask and armor, with a completely neon pink arrow placed and what seemed to be a stick of the same material as the eye weapon with a pink rope that stretched from tip to heel in her left hand.