six

"What the hell, Heejin?" Sunghoon exclaimed, backing away from her. He's only here to do his job, not to be in a relationship!

"Wait, Sunghoon just listen-"

"No, you're a good friend but no matter how many times you try to convince me my answer is still no and that's final."

Sunghoon said with his whole chest while Heejin looked so annoyed with him.

"Are you done?" Heejin asked through gritted teeth.

"I guess so?"

"Good, now shut up and listen to me." Heejin demanded before taking a deep breath. "I just need you to pretend to date me to make Kim Hyunjin jealous. Now will you please help me?"

Sunghoon was dumbfounded as his brain tried to function what was happening. "You want me to pretend to date you?"

"Yes."

"To make Kim Hyunjin jealous?"

"Yes."

"Kim Hyunjin from class 12?"

"Yes."

"Oh."

...

"You're a-"

"Yes, I'm a lesbian."

"Oh."

"So can you help me?" Heejin begged him.

"I don't know, Heejin. I am rather busy handling with other stuff. Why don't you ask a girl to help you since you're a lesbian?"

Heejin crossed her arms and glared at him. "But Hyunjin will be extremely jealous if she thinks I'm dating a guy. This is the easiest way. It might take time for her to come around if she sees me with another girl. Please, Sunghoon you're my only hope."

"I'll.. think about it." Sunghoon said as he scratched his nape.

Heejin then turned back on her heels and looked at the ground sadly. "It's fine if you don't help me, I understand. I guess I'll just have to stay single for the rest of my life while you probably have a love life in the future. I'll die alone without a partner."

'What kind of manipulative method is this?'

"Alright fine, I'll help you." Sunghoon sighed. Heejin looked at him with a delightful expression and jumped in joy.

"Thank you so much, Sunghoon! I owe you big time." She said and leaped to hug him.

"Yea, you sure do."

Heejin then maintained herself and straighten her clothes. "Anyway, I can't believe you really thought I wanted to date you. No offense, but you're definitely not my type."

Sunghoon gave her a side smile and scoffed. "None taken."

"I understand why you sounded so mad when you thought I was confessing to you."

"What do you mean?"

"You're dating Heeseung, aren't you?"

"WHAT?!"

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. You two aren't that obvious anyway. You know, the romantic gestures."

Sunghoon's face looked like he had just seen a ghost. Him and Heeseung??? DATING??? Sunghoon would rather drown himself.

"You got the wrong idea! Heeseung and I are NOT dating. I'm his bo-"

'Woah, easy there Sunghoon. You almost exposed yourself.'