Finding Things to Do

Start from the beginning

After the rays became bored with you, you swam for a little while before going back up on the deck to sit in the sun

After the rays became bored with you, you swam for a little while before going back up on the deck to sit in the sun. Some food was brought to you and set in out on the table outside so the three of you could eat fresh seafood, lime and chili noodles, and mango salad as you watched the sun set over the ocean.

After that, you moved inside, laying on the king-sized bed and feeding each other miniature desserts. Small caramel pecan tarts with dark chocolate shells, the biter of the chocolate cut with the sugary sweet caramel, with that little crunch from the nuts to add texture. Triple chocolate, ganache tarts so strong that even the tiny portions gave you that slightly high feeling. Bars of chocolate with silver balls mixed into it, cake pops, and small passion fruit mousse served in hollowed-out egg shells that had been painted silver.

"How are you feeling, doll? Think tomorrow you'll be up for doing things?" Bucky asked.

You whined dramatically. "Honeymoons aren't for doing things."

"Come on, sweetheart. We really want to see some things. You can't just do nothing for two weeks," Steve said, trying to sound reasonable, but with a hint of pleading in his voice.

You quirked an eyebrow and dragged your teeth over your bottom lip. "I didn't say I'd do nothing."

Buck leaned into you, the cool metal of his fingers danced over your stomach and his hot breath tickled your neck. "Mmm... and who exactly do you want to do?"

"Who said it was a who?" you teased, tickling your fingers through the scruff under his chin.

Steve circled his finger on your hip, slowly inching up the thin fabric of the sheer shirt you were wearing over your bikini. "I don't know, sweetheart. Seems to me that it's only ever a who when you're looking for something to do since the wedding."

You wrapped your arms around Steve's neck and pulled him into a hard kiss, teasing your tongue over his lips. He parted them and his tongue came out to meet yours. He climbed so he was straddling your thigh and pushed you back into the mattress, pushing the shirt further up your body.

Bucky played with your hair as he moved from kissing your throat to Steve's. His metal hand traveled down Steve's back and teased at the waistband of his boxer shorts. Steve moaned softly, rolling his hips against your leg so you could feel the way his cock was already starting to harden. He broke the kiss, pulling your shirt up over your head and when he leaned back in, he started kissing a trail down your body.

Where Steve's lips once were, Bucky's took over. He kissed you hungrily, dancing his tongue with yours. He carded his fingers through Steve's hair before moving to unclasp your bikini top. You tossed the garment aside and each man latched onto a breast. Your nipples hardened in their mouths, sending an ache through you that made your scalp prickle and a low moan bubble up from your chest. Steve's fingers slipped under the waistband of your bikini bottoms and he started running them up and down your folds, spreading your wet over your labia and clit. You arched up under them, digging your fingers into the mattress.