⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️

Hi, Reader here. This is the last chapter of this art book.

As you all know, I'm not very active on this account anymore, but I do try to log on once in a while.

You see, the reason I started being inactive was because I copied the art style of Toastz_zz. I apologize for that again. I felt so ashamed that I logged off and didn't draw for quite a while. I hated my own style, so I tried to copy Toast's. It was very wrong of me. I'm very sorry for that. I hope you all will forgive me.

After around half a year, I'm back to check in on things. I did draw a bit lately. I still took inspiration from Toast, however, and I hope you don't mind. It's because I've gotten used to drawing in a similar style as yours. However, I am trying to add a few quirks of mine to further disintiguish our styles. I hope that's okay with you.

For example, I don't ink the lines anymore. Instead I do a quick sketch and color it in another layer, so it looks a bit rougher round the edges. I kind of like it better this way. I also draw the eyes a bit differently, and I do circles for the paws instead of stubs.

As I said, my style is still similar to Toast's, and it is still noticeable. I can't really change it now because it's how I normally draw. Here is some art that, hopefully, you can tell apart from Toast's:

 Here is some art that, hopefully, you can tell apart from Toast's:

First I did a Noah redesign and a sort of reference sheet. As you can see, his little tuft has changed a bit because it is how I like to draw my cats now. My drawings look much rougher and less neat, but I like drawing this way because it's a way to relax while drawing casual stuff and make it look nice at the same time.

The eyes look a bit different as well. I do a circle inside the other one now, instead of a curve inside a circle.

Also, I added this frame that really gives it a cozy feel. This should also help you guys tell apart Toast and I's styles, should I draw more stuff in the future.

A redraw of my fursona wearing a Hexside uniform:

The original was a lot worse, if I do say so myself

The original was a lot worse, if I do say so myself. Then again, my style has changed a bit, and I've gotten better at drawing.

I still love The Owl House, if you're wondering. I was looking for things to redraw the other day and since I'm still smitten with this wonderful show, I redrew this photo. I'm in the Oracle Coven if you forgot :)