7} Sinking Inside You 18+

Start from the beginning

Levi took it from you and slid it on his length. He stroked himself a few times, despite not needing to. He needed to calm down. Seeing you undressed, legs spread on the bed in front of him made him lose his senses. Stuttered breaths came from his lips as he said, "Tell me if it hurts." You were used to having it in your mouth, and even then, he bruised the back of your throat a few times. It was nerve-wracking to know that he was going... inside.

"Okay..." you looked at him a bit nervously and bit your lip, waiting to feel it enter at any second. That's when you felt him grab the side of your hip; he was starting to go in. The lubricated condom, mixed with your personal lubricant, allowed him to slip in fairly easily, although it wasn't like anything you'd experienced before. The fact that you were so turned on and sensitive also assisted the easy entrance. Not to mention the times he'd fingered you with more than one of his lengthy digits. "It's inside..." you told him, the nervousness and shock slowly beginning to fade.

"Tell me when I can start moving," he said.

You took a minute to adjust then, covering your face, you said, "You can move now."

He breathed hard and slowly slipped out, then slowly slipped back in. Your face scrunched up, attempting to silence any noise that might've come out. He pushed your thigh back, allowing himself to go in a little deeper. "Fuck," you breathed. He thrust slowly, not yet creating a pace. It was so slow, but you weren't complaining yet. He was making sure you were okay with every one of his lasting thrusts. You were beginning to sweat, despite not moving much at all. "Go a bit faster," you said with one eye closed.

He was willing to do anything you asked of him. He increased his speed, just slightly so somewhat of a pace was created. You closed your eyes and smiled blissfully as you heard him breathe a little harder. That's when you felt it, his impatience. He was needy, but you were too. You could feel his thrusts gradually getting harder, faster. You sighed in relief when you felt that second wave of relaxation, the one that threw your sensitive body into new, euphoric lieu.

"Does that feel good?" he asked, continuing to pick up the pace.

"Y-Yeah," you admitted.

He was stroking himself inside your clamping walls. You felt so good wrapped around him. He looked up to the ceiling for a second to bite his lip, but then quickly looked back down to stare at all the expressions you made while he fucked you. One second, your mouth was agape, and you were lewdly moaning and staring right at him. Another second, your eyes were rolled back, and your back was arched while you bit down on your bottom lip, suppressing the ever-slipping sounds coming out.

"Oh, fuck!" you squirmed when you felt his thumb reach your clit. You also covered your mouth, realizing how loud you'd gotten. He was fucking you hard, but the motions of his thumb were gentle and slow. He knew just what you liked it was almost embarrassing. He pushed your thigh back even further and hovered over you, furrowing his brow. "What's with the profanity, Ms. L/n?" he asked, taking your hand from off of your lips and pinning your wrist to the pillow adjacent to you. He slowed down and his thumb was off your clit.

"I'm sorry!" you said out of breath. "Please, don't stop. Please—"

He gave you a blank stare.

"Please, Sir! Don't s-stop!"

He increased his pace again, but you weren't satisfied. Your high was so close, but now it wasn't. His pace wasn't up to where it once was. "Please," you pleaded again.

He sat up, taking the warmth radiating off his body from yours, but kept his dick wet inside of you. He wasn't saying a word, he was only watching you lewdly, admiring how pretty you looked pleading. "I don't like women that aren't specific in their asks," this time, he pinned both of your wrists over your head and although he'd never been so mesmerized by anyone, he looked at you emptily, as if you meant nothing to him.

"Please fuck me harder!" It was humiliating to have those words come from your mouth yet saying them made your body burn. It turned you on, knowing that he could make you say anything, no matter how erotic it may sound. It was embarrassing, but you loved feeling restricted with your hands over your head. having your body for him to consume, knowing that he was deep inside your cunt, it all made you feel like some type of slut. Maybe it was just a common fantasy for 'good girls' like you that never stepped out of line.

Once again, he did just as you asked and began to fuck you mercilessly. Just like you, he could feel his orgasm crawl closer with every passing second. He grunted and lost himself in that euphoric place. He breathed out, releasing a few deep whimpers before saying, "I'm close, y/n."

"I am too!" you moaned, feeling your heartbeat in your walls. You were finally reaching it. Levi wasn't slowing down, letting you ride out your high like you never had before. Your back arched without you telling it to and you released a pent-up moan. Your walls were clasping hard around him, suffocating his poor length until it was forced out. "Cum on me," you breathed.

He did as you asked and took his condom off to then wrap his perfect fingers around his cock. He only stroked a few times to force his perfect, white liquids to seep from his perfect, pink tip and onto your stomach. You bit your lip again, finally seeing that your vision was beginning to clear, and said, "Thank you," as you noticed Levi slightly sweating, looking as disheveled as ever.

Smut ends here.

Once you both calmed down, Levi cleaned you up with tissue from your nightstand as well as himself. He then said, "We should shower." You didn't expect anything less from him.

You nodded and followed him into the bathroom.

"So, how do you feel?" he asked, turning his head away. You were both standing in your shower, being drained in the warm water falling from the showerhead. "I feel great," you wrapped your arms around his shoulders and pulled yourself in. He pulled on your waist and began kissing you. The water was getting hotter, and steam began to fog the bathroom mirror. Your bare bodies were pressed together, and at that moment, you felt inseparable.

It didn't matter that the relationship was doomed from the start, nor did it matter that a professor shouldn't be sleeping with a student. So, what if there was no definite future with him? What did it matter if you got called a whore by your friends and ended up alone with no one to turn to? It didn't matter that you didn't have a clue of what the next steps were going to be: if Levi was just using you and if he was going to leave you because he cared about his job. None of it mattered as you kissed him in that steamy shower, as he touched and caressed every inch of your skin.

A/N

Hello! Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it and hope to see you in the next one. Alright, I hope to update again soon, but for now, bye!

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Teacher's Pet; Levi Ackerman

arminslittlewhoreuwu