[REDACTED]: "Dilf"

Start from the beginning

ꜱᴏ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜꜱᴜᴀʟ ᴡᴇᴇᴋʟʏ ᴅᴏᴄᴜᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴛᴄʜ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ.

_________________________________________

At first read, he was relieved it wasn't extra work, but at the same time he felt suspicious as to what these letters he's been getting were about.

Opening his door, he turned his head to gaze upon a stack of documents on the floor. Leaning beside them was a yellow packet.

He picked it up along with the rest and set them into a basket while keeping the packet separate. Opening it revealed multiple envelopes with... very obscure names that he'd usually see as others' profile names on the internet.

Gently he opened the first while placing his glasses back in place to read it. What came out was a simple sheet of paper with a single word written on it.

"d-d-Dilf" it read.

𝗗𝗿. 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗸: ...

He felt confused than anything else. Reading that singular piece made him raise an eyebrow.

He set it on the table to reach for the next as he tossed the open envelope to the side. As much as that first letter was just... out of nowhere, he felt a mix of flattery along with discomfort.

Opening the next he assumed it wasn't gonna be anything like the same, so he had somewhat of an expectation that it would be from an old friend, or-

"Daddy?"

𝗗𝗿. 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗸: ......

...or his expectation would just be mercilessly thrown right out the window.

Without looking he placed it on top of the other with one hand at the same time he threw the envelope away with the other hand.

Before grabbing the third, he glanced at the letter that read "Daddy" on it, facing on the side that he could still read it on. Narrowing his eyes to the side while he breathed sharply, he flipped it onto its other side that left it unreadable.

He went a little faster with the next one and came to read it as-

"I simp...."

𝗗𝗿. 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗸: .........

His eyes widened as his brows furrowed. He was shocked but didn't feel it be like a surprise. To say he was confused would be an understatement at this point.

Quickly he flew both the letter and envelope behind him as he grunted in displeasure.

On and on he opened each message one by one. All the same with little difference to their meaning as he was being constantly bombarded with messages he didn't know how to take seriously.

"I- *GAY PANIK*"

.

.