VI: Invisible friend

*Y/n's pov*

It-I mean... she can talk? After ALL this TIME?! I am incredibly dumbstruck right now but the fact that it can talk isn't very important right now... but...

Y/n: Wait wait wait. If you were able to talk this whole time, then WHAT was with the entire silent treatment??

I could still see her blushed up, to which I don't know how she can blush like that for a skull, but whatever I said made her turn her body away as she drooped down her ears.

I also hear her whimpering like a dog, but she can talk without moving her mouth, while she does to make dog noises?

Anomaly: I... was... watching...

Y/n: What?

Anomaly: You... were... afraid. I... watched... to... get... closer...

Y/n: I mean, yeah you did technically nearly give me a heart attack several times before, but that doesn't entirely give me an answer to my question.

She kept turning her face to look at me but still kept turning away repeatedly a couple of times like she wanted say something.

Judging by her actions she might be either shy, embarrassed, saddened, or all 3 of those things. Her eyes appeared to have eye lids, or her white dots (her eyes) just react in that way.

Y/n: Was it because of... this?

I held up the phone with the chat text between me and her on screen as it faced her direction. She didn't say anything but her expression on sight told me.

Y/n: Wow. And here I thought I would be wrong. You were... shy?

Anomaly: I... felt... conflicted... curious... overwhelmed...

Y/n: All because I sent "hello"?

Anomaly: Nobody... has... ever... done... that. I... didn't... know...

Y/n: You weren't giving me a choice and neither did the foundation. Do you think I wanted to do this? I was sweating my *** off!

Anomaly: You... are... different... than... the... rest...

Y/n: You're making no sense.

Anomaly: You... talked... to... me. Nobody... has... ever... talked... to... me...

I could suddenly feel a strange feeling of... I don't know how I would explain, but the only thing that went in my head was that that was kinda sad to hear. Meh, not like super depressing, Just... yeah...

Weird I feel like this to something I just met.

Y/n: Well if I'm going to talk to you, you're gonna have to make this a little easier for me.

Anomaly: What... do... you... mean?

Y/n: You keep pausing mid-sentence. Can you to try and speak... uh... clearer.

Anomaly: Physical... form... is... hard... to... maintain... and... to... talk... doing... so. Will... take... time...

This time I've had was calm and all, but she still had her back turned while looking at me. The moment was kind of uncomfortable about the way I acted earlier. That was my fault... that I hope was on accident. I didn't know what to say next except...