[REDACTED]: "Dilf"

𝗔/𝗻: 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 "𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱" 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗸𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗱𝗱 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲... 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗻𝘁𝘀.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Clark worked quietly in his office as his fingers typed and clicked away on his keyboard for computer work.

Based on his looks, others would say he's been working for such a long time that he's deprived himself of sleep. But... he always states that's just his usual look.

Tapping [Enter] his current page on screen disappeared into a haste load and a notification that it was successful rang like music to his ears.

He softly exhaled in exhaustion as he stretched his chest out while grunting as his arms and back popped, leaving him to finally feel free for the day as he slouched in his seat.

He laid his head back onto his seat, staring to his ceiling, removing his glasses as he let his arms hang. Heavily breathing in, he exhaled once more in relaxation as he closed his eyes peacefully.

.

.

.

.

.

*𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙*

Clark's eyes flinched back open and lifted his head to see a letter related notice on his computer screen.

Rearranging his posture back to the mouse and keyboard, he read that it was a directed message from a fellow scientist in the SCP Foundation.

Now, Clark, as a person, had no issue with speaking to his colleagues, but he was honestly debating whether to ignore and/or delete it if it had anything to do with extra work.

Although, bummed out as he was, he still found his manners to view the message given.

He hoped it wasn't what he would think it'd be as he read...

_________________________________________

ᴄʟᴀʀᴋ,

ɴᴇᴀʀʟʏ ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴀʟꜰ ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴘ-ᴏꜰꜰ?

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ꜱᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏx ɪꜱ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴏᴠᴇʀꜰɪʟʟ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ.