Your World is scary yet amazing!

"Your World is weird anyways!" Yeonjun said and made the Princess raised her eyebrows in disagreement. "It's way more scarier and magical than you think." She rolled her eyes while saying. "Eonnie I want to know about your World!" Y/n spoke suddenly. "Are you sure?" The Shadow Princess asks to confirm. "Even though the 2% of me didn't want that, my 98% wants it so I'm sure.." Y/n says in confidence. "Ok then I have to let brother know about it first and have to ask for his permission. For now you two may go and take rest!" The younger two nods obediently at their Princess Eonnie and left to their room.

The morning has came as the two humans had their breakfast with the royals. The Princess literally forgot to ask about it to her brother so she did, "Brother?" She called her brother who just hmmed without looking at her. "Y/n and Yeonjun said they want to get to know about our World!" She said nervously looking at his face which frowned a bit as his grip around the knife and fork tightens. "No!" He said in a stern voice. "But they'll eventually have to do it so why not now--" She got interrupt by her angry brother. "No means No! Don't make me repeat myself!" His voice made the three gulped down in fear. "B-but-" The Shadow princess shutters which she only do infront of her angry brother as she again got cuts off by him. "Jennie you know how dangerous the outside of this castle is and I don't have time either so I won't be there to be them as well. I don't think it's a good idea to let them roam around like this!" He said in a worried tone. "Dont worry I'll go with them and we'll be safe trust me!" Jennie asks with her puppy eyes. "No Jennie I don't want you all to go alone without me. Eventho we are the Prince and Princess, I don't really trust the Shadows!" He said glaring at her. "But they are our people, we have to trust them. Plus of course we'll bring lots of soliders for protection with us. Don't worry much and please let us go.." She begs to her stone hearted brother. The two humans are sitting in silence without knowing what to do nor say as they were just observing the royal siblings. "Yeah Yoongissi don't worry about us! Princess will protect us and you don't about my strength yet, I can throw them to North Korea if anyone tries to attack us. Also Yeonjun has a blackbelt in Taekwondo, he'll protect us too!" Y/n spoke up as the Prince just sighs. "You're not going to listen to me, are you?" He asks in a disappointed tone towards the three youngers who just nods their heads aggressively.

"Fine since Y'all are so stubborn that I couldn't control you but make sure to bring many guards ok? I have work or I'd have come with you. I'll be really angry if you get into any trouble remember!" He said in a warning tone towards the three who just nods and hified with eachother. Yoongi just smiles at them and got up from his chair. "Take care and be back soon!" He confessed and left from there. The three squealed while group hugging and jumping like children. "Let's goo!!" Jennie yells excitingly and dragged the humans to her room.

"So first we need water bottles!" The princess said while placing a bottle in her backpack and the other two copied her. "I'll pick a first aid box, incase if we get hurt." She says while shoving the box into her bag. As they packed up all of their necessary things and got ready to leave. "Wait here wear a mask, cap and gloves. Don't touch anything ok?" She warned and handed them. They quickly wore everything. "All thanks to Y/n!" Jennie said out of nowhere. "Huh? Why?" Y/n asks dumbfoundedly. "Because of you brother agreed to it!" The princess replies. "What nonsense are you talking about?" She quickly shaked head and denied it. "I was literally begging to him but you just asks once and he agreed to it! Yeonjunah Is this what people call love?" She asks dramatically as yeonjun quickly joined her. "Stop guys! Aren't we late? Let's go!" She said and ran out of the room while blushing under the mask. Yeonjun and Jennie just smirked at eachother before ran after the younger.