Platform 9 3/4 & The Sorting Hat

{Scene: London Train Station. Up on a crossing bridge, Harry with a cart and owl walk beside Hagrid. A couple look at Hagrid.}

Hagrid: What're you looking at? {Looks at watch} Blimey, is that the time?? Sorry, Harry, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore'll be wanting his...well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your ticket. Stick to it, Harry that's very important. Stick to your ticket, Jayson will meet you on the platform.

{Harry looks at his golden ticket.}

Harry: Platform 9 ¾? But Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9 ¾. There's no such thing...is there?

{Harry looks up and Hagrid has vanished. Harry is walking down lane between trains. A man rushes by.}

Man: Sorry.

{Harry sees a train master.}

Harry: Excuse me, excuse me.

Trainmaster: {talking to woman and child} Right on your left, ma'am.

Harry: Excuse me, Sir. Can you tell me where I might find Platform 9 ¾?

Trainmaster: 9 ¾? Think youre being funny, do ya? {Leaves}

{A woman, daughter, and four boys walk by, pushing carts.}

Mrs. Weasley: It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggles, of course.

Harry: Muggles?

Mrs. Weasley: Come on. Platform 9 ¾ this way! All right, Percy, you first.

{A tall boy with red hair comes forward and runs towards a brick wall. Amazingly, he disappears right into it. Harry is amazed.}

Mrs. Weasley: Fred, you next.

George: He's not Fred, I am!

Fred: Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother!

Mrs. Weasley: Oh, I'm sorry, George.

{Jayson appears on the scene with a black haired girl with blue eyes and short hair, they walk behind them}

Jayson: No, No, Ms. Weasley. You had it right the first time, that's Fred and that's George.

{Both twins turn around stunned}

The students and adults were stunned, they all stared at Jayson.

"How the bloody hell did you figure out which is which?'

Fred: If it isn't the champ himself and our little star, Jay and little Lucy. How did you figure out which is which?

Jayson: Well it's simple, isn't it? Fred has a birthmark on the back of his neck and George has his on the front of his neck. Hey Ron!

Ron: Hey Jayson, hey Lucy.

Ms. Weasley: It's good to see you again Jayson and Lucy. Where's Andromeda and Ted?

Jayson: Always a pleasure to see you and your family, they had to hurry to work. They just told me to follow you guys. So shall we boys? Come on Lucy.

{Fred, George, Lucy and Jayson all run through the barrier. Harry shakes his head in disbelief.}

Harry: Excuse me! C-could you tell me how to?