7🌦

Jay stood straight from his crouched position to greet Jake. "Hey, how are you holding up?" Jay asks.

"I guess, I'm okay. With Niki I try not to dwell on it too much, not that I can, he takes up all my time. What a selfish little one I got"

Jay found Jake commendable for how he was handling this situation and still able to help him and Sunghoon out.

"Also, I really want to thank you for helping Jungwon and I with Heeseung, especially me" Jay bows to Jake but he doesn't except it. "Of course, I consider us close enough"

Jay smiles before looking at Jungwon and the stroller. "I would also but I didn't even recognize Niki" he chuckles.

"It's cause he's sleeping. He's always up when I want to sleep and asleep when I want him up" Jake gives a tired chuckle.

"I remember those days with Wonnie especially alone... but things will get better. Right Wonnie?" Jay grabs the two year old's attention.

"You okay, Uncle Jake!" Jungwon says hugging the younger man's legs tightly. "Well since you're here, would you like to sit with me?" Jake offers and Jay gladly accepts.

Jay made Jungwon sit with Jake and promise him to be good and he did. "We're you being good to Uncle Jake, Wonnie?" Jay asks, the three year old nods "Wonnie is always good to me"

✨✨✨✨✨

Heeseung woke up with a smile, he was completely over Sunghoon, though there was nothing to get over it made him feel better to say that.

He couldn't get over his date with Jeno, he checked a lot of Heeseung's boxes and Heeseung could see a relationship with him potentially in the future.

Jeno and Heeseung planned to meet again tomorrow because Jeno had work today. And apparently so did Heeseung, Sunghoon was calling him.

"Hey, Heeseung"

"Sunghoon, good morning"

"Good morning. I was calling to see if I can bring Sunoo to you today?"

"Of course-" Heeseung paused afraid of sounding too eager or helpful "Uh... what's the occasion?"

"I have to work over time today, I should get him no later than 8"

"So late?"

"Yes, I know and I'm sorry. I'll try not to do this often. I just.... I really need your help and I know that's a lot to ask of you since I barely know you but...-"

Heeseung felt something in his heart, he wanted to help Sunghoon and Sunoo. He remembered the hospital incident, maybe he really was having marital issues.

"It's fine, you can explain later. I'll help you, Sunghoon"

"Thank you, Heeseung. I owe you my life, I'll be over in fifteen minutes"

As soon as Heeseung hung up the phone, he immediately became frustrated, why did he have a soft spot for this married man? He needed to snap out of this.

He tried to think about Jeno and there date last night but he couldn't get Sunghoon's pleading voice out of his head.

✨✨✨✨✨

Sunghoon was so grateful to Heeseung, he cried a little as he got a sleeping Sunoo dressed and ready to leave. He finally woke him up to brush his teeth.

"Daddy... I go see Wonnie today?" Sunoo yawned, rubbing his eyes. "No, Papa it's just gonna be you and uncle Heeseung, okay?"

Sunoo nods his head sleepily not really comprehending it. Sunghoon kisses his closed eyes once he finishes cleaning them. "Come on, Papa. Let's make some cereal"

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Compared to earlier Sunoo was very excited. "Hurry, Daddy! Uncle Heeseung is waiting for me!" "I know but the cars are moving slowly so I can't hurry"

"Move cars! I got to go!"

"Are you telling the cars to move, Papa?" Sunghoon chuckles as Sunoo nods. As if they heard him the traffic started to move much smoother.

"Good job, papa! They listened to you" Sunghoon laughs. Sunoo claps his hands excitedly.

✨✨✨✨✨

Heeseung jolts up as his phone rings, quickly answering it. "Hello" he says.

"Heeseung? Did I scare you?" Jeno asks.

"Just a bit, I had just came from another room when you called"

"Well are you busy?" Jeno asks politely.

"No, not just yet" Heeseung says, curling comfortable in his couch "Do you have something to say?" Heeseung asks expectantly.

"Yes, I've been pretty busy all morning, this is actually my first break all day but I wanted to make sure that you know that I had a great time last night and I hope you did too"

Heeseung's cheeks became flushed in seconds, of course he had a great time, he spent his whole morning imagining how the next one would go and he couldn't wait for it.

"I also enjoyed myself last night and I'm happy you did too" Heeseung replies "How was work today other than busy?"

"Good I guess, the busier I am the more money I make. Did you work today?"

"I will be soon" Heeseung sighs remembering Sunghoon just as the doorbell rings . "I meant to say now actually"

"Be careful and I'll talk to you later" Heeseung nods though, he can't see him, with a hum and hangs up. He sighs uncurling himself and fixes his clothes.

He opens the door, Sunghoon looks at Sunoo with such fondness, soon passing the smile to Heeseung, making the older's heart lurch. "Hey. Hey Sunoo!"

Sunoo looks away from his dad, he smiles upon seeing Heeseung and reaches for him. "Sunghoon..." Heeseung gives a mock scornful look to the young father.

"We don't want to have a repeat of last time do we?..." Heeseung says looking at Sunoo, who shakes his head poking his lips out cutely. "I promise..." Sunghoon starts.

"After discovering it was an allergic reaction, my..." Sunghoon shakes his head not knowing why he paused "my wife was able to tell me all of his allergies, which are carrots and squash"

"Are you sure that's everything?" Heeseung raises a playful brow, making Sunoo laugh at the funny face his uncle is making. "Yes! Yes, you're gonna make me late for work"

He leans into the threshold, not completely entering the apartment and kisses Sunoo's forehead. "I love you, papa!" He turns to Heeseung "Thanks again"

Sunghoon flashes him a breathtaking smile, making him blush slightly "Don't mention it"  he mutters as Sunghoon rushes off. "Jesus!" "Uncle Heeseung, you're so red!!"

Sunoo giggles as Heeseung closes the door. "It's just so hot, isn't it Sunoo?" Sunoo gives Heeseung a blank expression before pouting. "That's what my mommy used to do when daddy would kiss her"

"Oh, bud why do you seem sad?" Heeseung asks. "mommy always leaving me and daddy, only staying for a little bit. I miss her" Sunoo says tearing up.

Heeseung picks him up again "Don't be too sad, how will we play together if you're sad?" He wipes the toddler's tears "We can play! I won't be sad anymore!" Heeseung chuckles.

"Okay! Uncle Heeseung will be here for you whenever you call me, okay? I'll always have time for you" Heeseung smiles, earning a kiss from the three year old.

"Thank you, Uncle Heeseung!"

"Of course, Sunoo"