"I wish I had two boyfriends."

"Luna!" 

My mouth drops the second I hear her words and she just grins like she knows what she said was ridiculous, even for her. I know she doesn't really wish for two boyfriends and only said it as a joke towards me. Looking at me with a teasing smirk, Luna asks, all innocently, in her girlish voice.

"So when do I get to hear all the dirty details? Promise not to tell a soul."

"You're too perceptive for your own good."

George's P.O.V.

"Oh, no..."

I mumble with a smirk forming on my lips from the sight I see. Aurora's bent over, going through my trunk in search of something. I've just got back from quidditch practice and was about to jump in for a shower when I was greeted by Rora's ass in the air.

Fred's still with the team going over the first game of the year, but I already left from wanting to hit the showers. However, the view I have distracts me from my original plans. Bitting my bottom lip and setting down my broomstick, I speak up louder for Aurora to hear.

"Snooping? Are we, duchess?"

"What? I-" Aurora glances over at me before shaking her head and smiling. "No. I few Slytherins- the ones that are nice- have been asking for our Edible dark marks... But I can't find any. Did you move them?"

"Oh... Try looking in Fred's trunk." 

I offer her in an innocent tone while leaning on my wardrobe and watching her. Aurora doesn't notice my lingering eyes as she goes to the other trunk and opens it. Bending over again, she digs through the trunk in search of our candies that make you sick. 

Truth be told, we ran out of our Edible dark marks and I've been meaning to make more. Though I rather admire Aurora's ass a little longer before I tell her. She's wearing her usual uniform; black skirt and white shirt but without a sweater and tie.

Her skirt hikes up a bit from bending over and gives me a view of her thighs. Her summer tan has slowly been fading since school started, but it's still a pretty cream color. When I hear her huff out a breath, my eyes go back to her face as I hold back a smile.

"I don't see any. We must be out-" Aurora murmurs, while standing back up straight and glancing around. When her eyes go to me, she frowns while giving me a sceptical look. "George... Why are you looking at me like that?"

"No reason." I mumble and wander towards her casually as I shrug my shoulders. "I think you're probably right. We must be out of Edible dark marks."

"Uh-huh." Rora hums out while raising an eyebrow at me curiously, as if she knows something is up with me. "Why am I getting the feeling you already knew that?"

"No clue, love. Have I ever mentioned..." Coming to stand in front of her, I tug at her skirt and say in a smooth tone. "I love when you wear skirts."

"No. I don't think you ever have." Aurora answers in a soft tone as the end of her lips curl. Tilting her head and offering me pretty doe eyes, she mumbles, fiddling with her skirt. "I'll keep that in mind, though."

"Oh, please do." 

I chuckle while snaking an arm around her waist and grinning ear to ear. My action makes Aurora raise an eyebrow while biting her bottom lip, and I have to hold back a groan. Leaning into me, Aurora rests her hands on my shoulders and mumbles in a sweet and delicate manner. 

"Did you have a good practice? You're all sweaty-"

Dropping my head down, I lock my lips with hers before she can finish her statement. Chuckling in my lips, Aurora leans into me and pulls lightly at my shirt. Moving her to rest on my chest, I slide a hand to hold the back of her neck.

Keeping her lips planted on mine, I tilt my head to the side and deepen our kiss. I hear her groan as my lips move with hers and I silence it by pushing my tongue past her lips. She tastes like peppermint and jelly beans, making me wonder if she went through Fred and my candy stash before I got here.

One of Aurora's hands runs through my hair and I suck in a breath as I feel her nails scratch my scalp. Tightening my hand on the back of her neck, my hand on her back roams down impatiently. My hand slide over her ass before moving underneath her skirt and grabbing her thigh.

When I hear her whimper into my mouth, I unconsciously lift her leg I'm holding and wrap it around me. Pressing her closer to me, I feel her press into my pelvis and grunt before dropping my hand from her neck. Keeping my lips on hers, I grab her other thigh and lift her up, forcing both legs to go around my waist. 

"G- George." Aurora grunts as she breaks our kiss and moves her arms around me to brace herself against my body. Kissing down her neck and trying not to get too greedy, I walk us towards a wall while mumbling. "Don't worry, darling. I got you."

Reaching a wall in my room, I press her against it and lock her between me and the wall. Kissing down to her chest, I hear her sighing each time my lips meet her exposed skin. My hands squeeze her thighs and she rocks into me without thinking.

"Aurora, love." I chuckle into her skin as I take in the feeling of her pressing into my length. "Don't start something you can't finish."

"I'm... I'm not trying to..." She lets out in a soft whine as she brings my head back to hers. Kissing me with more need than before, she whispers on my lips. "You just feel so good."

"Hell." 

I growl frustratedly before slamming my lips onto her lips so she can't say anything more to turn me on. Raising my hands up her thighs, I grab her ass and push her more into the wall and myself. Her legs tighten around my waist and her hand goes back to my hair to play with.

Trailing my lips back down to her neck, I leave little bite marks, making Rora curl her back towards me. When my mouth moves lower to her chest, I find where her exposed skin meets her shirt. Kissing her skin around the edge of her shirt, I lift one hand and playfully mess with buttons on her shirt.

"May I?" 

I hum into her skin before pulling at the top button of her shirt. When I don't get a reply, I glance up and find her nodding breathlessly. Smirking and kissing her chest, I undo the first button and move my lips lower.

"George, change of plans." I suddenly hear my brother's voice enter our bedroom. "We're switching plays for- Oh, I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something?"

Waving a hand carelessly in the direction Fred's voice is coming from, I silently tell him we'll talk later about quidditch plays. I quickly bring my hand back to Aurora and continue undoing her shirt buttons until I can see her bra. Not moving my face from Aurora's skin, I push her shirt apart until I see the green bra she's wearing today.

Groaning at the Slytherin color fabric, I nip at her breasts and hike her up my body to get better access. Aurora's letting out soft whimpers as tease her and I sense she hasn't noticed Fred's with us at the moment. Massaging one of her breasts and lifting my lips to her jaw, I hear my brother say with a hint of jealousy.

"Well, I guess I'll be the first to take a shower then."

"Go ahead." I breathe out onto Aurora's skin before lifting her leg higher on my waist to nuzzle into her body better than before. "I'm a little busy right now."

"I can see that..."

"You can have your turn with her when you get out."

Author's Note: 

Smut? No Smut? Please, let me know! I'll put a warning if I write smut!