Chapter 1: Vinyl City Under Attack

A beautiful evening, whose stars were reflected both in the sky and in the ocean, a dazzling city could be seen in the distance thanks to the tall lighthouse that was on a large illuminated tower. Vinyl City.

A high-tech port city known as the Music Capital around the world, divided into various districts where they are controlled by artists from a large record company and corporate government known as NSR. In several of those districts, events, festivals and concerts were starting up all over the city, NSR artists as well as other independent artists, were producing, singing, orchestrating and broadcasting their music of all genres, although mainly EDM was still the main genre, now it was also accompanied by the genre known as Rock and other genres.

After 6 months of NSR CEO Tatiana Quartz giving a voice so that every artist could generate and produce their own music without restrictions, thanks to the help of an indie rock band known as Bunk Bed Junction that at first They started off on the wrong foot, being used to create chaos in their beloved city, they redeemed themselves to save it with the help of those they considered their oppressive enemies.

After that event, Tatiana, together with her artists, decided on a date to found the first annual music festival where all musical genres of all artists could be produced. Being a festival not only to make any artist could demonstrate their value, equality and justice, but also it will be a productive way to generate the greatest amount of musical energy and store it in the small containers known as Mini-Qwasas that were mass produced. with the purpose of putting a definitive end to the energy crisis that the city was going through.

Everyone in the city was active in peace and prosperity, but somewhere in the central district, in some dark alley where the inhabitants preferred never to pass through, small luminous cracks of a bright neon pink color began to appear in the asphalt ground. , these would begin to advance a few meters until they stopped at a specific point. The intensity of the light from the cracks began to emerge with greater intensity until the ground began to open up in a circular shape where several large roots of a dark neon pink color covered in an obsidian-colored mineral emerged surrounding the shape. circular. A neon pink portal emerged from it and from it came the next unwelcome guests that would bring future trouble to the Capital of Music.

???: ¡Ghiiir rah iigk!

—In the NSR tower—

In a meeting room, a meeting had been formed by some of the main artists of NSR, among them was the CEO of the Company, Tatiana, who was still wearing her red rectangular earrings, small circular glasses that match her eyes. magenta, as well as her gold print vest that she wore over her long black dress. She had arranged this meeting to discuss the results of the current situation of the annual music festival.