"Yeah!" Touya grinned, doing a thumbs up to Sasuke. I have to do the same. Minori always helped me back in the old world. Now it is my turn to protect my sister. "Let's go home."

"Agr-Shit! Watch out!" Sasuke shouted as Touya heard a door slam opened. Touya turned around, seeing the Hamelin's summoner, Schrieder running at them. Touya pushed Minori out of the way before he was grabbed by the arm and slammed into the wall.

"What have you done, boy!" Schreider shouted, pulling hard onto Touya's arm. "What did you do to the Guild Hall?"

"Dammit! Shiroe-nii didn't blacklist you?" Touya grunted, glaring at the man holding him.

"What do you mean, you damn cocky brat!" Schreider roared, putting more pressure onto Touya's shoulder.

"Touya!" Minori shouted as Touya let out a shout.

Dammit! He's popping my shoulder out of place! Touya thought, trying to figure out a way to escape the man's grip. This doesn't count for combat either, so there's no way Shiroe-nii can help me out now!

"Let him go!" Shouryuu shouted, unsheathing his swords.

"Stop! If you attack, you'll be teleported out of the building!" Isuzu stopped Shouryuu.

"Heh. You're not going anywhere boy." Schreider chuckled, "We both have nowhere to go. However, it seems you know who the hell has made it so my guild can't get out of our guild hall and I will be using you to get back at them!"

"Too bad for you Naruto-sensei will most likely take you out before you can get to Shiroe-nii." Touya grunted before gasping when he fell to the floor. "Huh?" Touya turned around and instantly grinned. "Akatsuki-sensei!" Touya chimed, seeing Akatsuki now standing between Schreider and him.

"Who are you?" Schreider asked, glaring at the small female Assassin.

"I was sure I added every member of Hamelin to the blacklist." Akatsuki sighed, standing up and looking the man in the eyes.

"Blacklist? Wait, you mean you banned Hamelin?" Schreider asked, glaring at the Assassin. "How the fucking hell did you do that?"

"I just provided my Lord with the names he needed to add to the list." Akatsuki sighed, "However, it is your decision. You can freely use the desk to leave Hamelin now, attack anyone here and I send you to the Cathedral, or you can stay in Hamelin and be blacklisted like your comrades. Once your name is blacklisted, you will not be able to enter the Guild Hall Building again, so I will be giving you this one chance due to missing you."

"You little bitch!" Touya gasped as Schreider lifted her up by the collar. "I'm going to make you pay for-"

"Sadly, it seems you have chosen the fourth option." Touya's eyes widen in shock when a magic circle appeared under Schreider, forcing him to drop Akatsuki. "It seems my brother is not the only one to have gained a 'Raid Boss' mode as he calls it." Touya looked at Sasuke as he held his sword at Schreider's neck. However, instead of the pre-teen kid Touya knew, a full grown man was standing there. He clothes had shifted to match his now older form.