School?

I wake up and notice an absent boy. I shrug it off as I figure he just woke up early. I open my door and see a very excited face. There he is. He grabs my shoulders and shakes them.

"Y/n! Get dressed! We're going to get you into school." He suddenly gets serious. "My uncle can't take you because he's the emperor but Steve can! Get dressed and get your shoes on!"

It is way too early for this. I shut the door in his face and start to get dressed.

 I shut the door in his face and start to get dressed

This is the outfit I decided on.

I open the door and get automatically grabbed and pulled onto a staff.

"Steve is already there, come on!" He says.

I decide not to respond and we get there pretty quickly. He is way too excited for this.

"You seem excited." I say.

"I don't get to go here a lot, theres not a lot of missions that my uncle gives me that I leave the castle and are really that important." He replies.

Oh. So he's just thirsty for social interaction.

There are.. a lot of people here. I put on the spare mask that Goldie gave me. It was like a handkerchief but while his was a weird shade of gray, mine was white. We go to the principals office.

"What can I do you for?" He asks when noticing that Goldie and Steve are both fully dressed in their coven uniforms.

"We would like to enroll someone into the school." Goldie says.

"Oh that's great! Who?" The principle asks.

"Me, hi." I say, stepping up.

"Oh.. we'll I can't accept her right away-"

"Um- I'm a guy." I say deepening my voice. Damn. Just when I thought I was starting to pass.

"Oh, I'm sorry mr. I can't accept him right away, he has to audition for the regular classes." He stated.

"When will that be? And what all does he need to know?" Goldie asks.

"Come back on Friday. He needs to know 2 spells to get into the regular classes." The principle said.

"Ok, see you Friday." Goldie says.

Wait- why was Steve here?

We exit the building and I swear I seen my sister running out. Probably just my imagination. I shrug it off as I get back onto Goldie's staff.

"Hey Goldie.."

"Yeah y/n?" He asks.

"What's your actual name? Because I just know you as golden guard." I reply.

"Oh.. it's Hunter. I though I told you this already-" he states.

"You probably did, I just have terrible memory. Hunter it is than!" I declare.