◌ Chapter Three ◌

Começar do início

It's been a day since she didn't have a precognitive dream since she got here in Japan.

After knowing Tachibana Hinata in a small amount of time, she find out that Hinata is in a middle school in second grade and she's 4 years younger than her. She also asked a place to stay, she's lucky that there's one empty room apartment beside Tachibana's complex apartment where her family live.

She closed her pen and looked at the paper where she wrote a few stuff, just in case she forget something important.

'The reason I'm here was to find Hanagaki Takemichi, but yet here I am enjoying the new environment. I'm suck' She thought, until her stomach growling.

'I'm hungry, Oh! Right! I still didn't have breakfast. Silly me'

"Should I go to walk around now?" She asked herself, looking at the time before slowly going out of her room.

'I'm hungry, Food here I come~'

A brown haired girl was slightly drooling while looking at the dessert shop infront of her

'Oh my god! There so many desserts here! I should definitely try all of them!'

She stepped into the store. Inhaling the desserts aroma makes her more hungry. But of course, thoughts was everywhere.

Then a waitress guided her to an empty table. She sat down and looked around with sparkles aura forming around her.

The waitress chuckled seeing her to expression and took her order.

"Welcome miss, may I have your order?" Kyannah smiled at her.

"MAY I HAVE ONE OF EVERYTHING, PLEASE?" She excitingly said, the waitress looked at her wide eyed

"E-everything miss? Are you sure?" Kyannah nodded excitingly

"Yes please! And a ramen too"

The other sweatdroped and went to the kitchen.

'Maybe she ordered the desserts while waiting for her friends...' Kyannah heard her thought, she freeze

'Eh? I'm the only one who will eat that all. Did I really ordered that much? Hmm... What ever it's not like I'm going to get fat, I have metabolism I can eat I want' She grinned.

After a while of waiting the waitress finally arrive with a trolley full of desserts

"Please enjoy!" And with that the brunette girl munched all the food happily.

After she eat all the desserts, she payed it using a black card. Making the waitress gawking.

'W-what the! Black card!'

Before she leave, she give the waitress a tip.

'What a goddess!'

Gasps and murmurs could be heard among the students from various middle school. It was another day of kiyomasa's little fight club again, and this time Yamamoto Takuya from Miso and Kojima from Sakura would be fighting against each other.

It was rather lively this day. The delinquents were shouting and betting their own money on who they thought was going to win. They called themselves cool, but in reality, they were just a bunch of p*ssy who wanted to impressed the girls and be on top of the food chain.

The fight was about to begin when a certain blond haired boy called Hanagaki Takemichi, interfered. He was wearing his school uniform with a baggy pants, just like any other delinquents ther, and anyone could tell that he was severely beaten up the day before upon seeing his face.

"Kiyomasa-Senpai, fight me"

Everyone was shocked, including Kiyomasa who tried his best not to show it but agreed to his request nonetheless.

It turned out one sided, as everyone anticipated with kiyomasa leading the fight. Kiyomasa was on top of the food chain here, while Takemichi on the other hand was just a slave to the latter.

"Ara ara~ I've been strolling around yet I only find you here Hanagaki Takemichi" an unfamiliar feminine smooth voice said.

_ -A/N- _

Kyannah's Nen:
• Precognition Dream
- Dreams that meet criteria to be classified as pregonitive. You must record or tell others about your dream before the dream scenario is fulfilled in real life. The dream must be a significant number of unique details so that it is unlikely to be fulfilled by chance.