OC Info

HUNTERPEDIA

OC information (This OC art is mine)

"You can mock me all you want. But if you insult my friend, I will not hesitate to obliterate you" - Kyannah Yamane

|Basics|

Name: Kyannah Yamane
Pronounce: Kiana Yamane
Romaji: キアナ 山根

Aliases:
•Phantom (Pro Hunter Code Name)
•The Kyannah Yamane
•The Grim Reaper Assassin (Assassin Code Name)

•Kyannah Chan - Midori (OC), Shin (OC)
•Yamane San - Others
•Kya-Chan - Zodiacs, Emilia (OC)
•Imouto - Hisoka
•Kyannah - Leorio, Kurapika, Melody, Gon
•Hag Chan - Killua

Age: 17

Birthday: April 04

Height: 69.2" (175.7 cm)

Weight: 147.5 lb (66.9 kg)

Hair colour: Brown

Eye Colour: Brown/ Honey

Blood Type: A

Appearance:
Kyannah has hime-style long straight brown hair that reach her bottom. Big Brown/ honey eyes and a pale brownish skin. She use a green thin cloth as a head band ribbon given by Gel-San on her 6th birthday. She wear an sapphire crystal tear drop looking earrings given by Cluck-San from her 10th birthday, later on she also wearing an sapphire crystal necklace given by him. She wear an purple square neckline off shoulder dress that only reach above her knees pairing with a white socks that reach her thighs and a dark purple sandals.

(This OC art is mine. You can find her appearance on Deviant art @Strawberryofmine )

 You can find her appearance on Deviant art @Strawberryofmine )

Personality:
•Kind hearted person with a short temper.
•She's friendly and comfortable to be with
•A little bit dumb
•Childish

There was one time when she help a kid, then the kid kick her misunderstanding that she was a kidnaper. After that she got mad easily and burn one of the car in the parking lot because she was annoyed and can't hurt people because 'Hurting people was bad, that's why if you annoyed, hurt non-living things they don't have life, they don't get hurt'. She has a wild personality when she's mad but still have kind heart.
But don't make her mad or upset, 'cause if you do, you're not gonna see the sun ever again.

Likes:
•Sweets
•Chocolates
•Reading
•Adventure
•Meeting new people
Him

Dislikes:
•Spicy food's
•Insects
•Waiting to long
•Unrespectful people
•Liars
•Fake people

Previous Affiliation:
•Assassin
•Hunter Association Special Group; Extermination Team (Outside World)
•Hunter Association Special Team; Traveling Strike Force

Affiliation: Hunter Association

Occupation:
•Assassin (Former)
•Temp Hunter
•Blacklist Hunter

A/N: Temp Hunter is a type of Hunter with governmental jobs subcontracted to them from the Hunter Association. Depending on the difficulty of the job and risk involved, they are guaranteed a standard fee for a job taken. Some Hunter's choose to make this their career and are consequently ridiculed by professional Hunter's for doing so.

|Relationship's|

Parent(s): Unknown
Grandfather figure: Isaac Netero (deceased)

Sibling(s): Hisoka Morow (not blood related)

Romantic feelings: Someone

|Abilities|

Nen Type:
Transmuter
Specialist

Nen Abilities:
Transmuter: Electricity

Specialist: Psychic

OC characters I only own.
All Tokyo Revengers and Hunter X Hunter character belong to Ken Wakui and Yoshihiro Togoshi.