Chapter 2.

I woke up to the sound of the roster making it's morning call. I slowly wiped my eyes so I could see a bit clearer, grabbed my glasses and looked at my phone to check the time. 6:00am. I couldn't believe it. I would usually wake up around 10:00am, not 6:00am.
However I knew I had to get up, grandma said she had to take me somewhere.

I put my slippers on and headed down the stairs. I smelt the smell of food, but I couldn't quite tell what it was I was actually smelling. I walked into the kitchen where my dad looked wide awake, cooking sausages and eggs. I simply sat down at the table, waiting patiently for my breakfast.

"How are you feeling today kiddo? You got a big day ahead of you." he said, while trying to look at both me and the eggs.

"I'm alright, just not used to waking up this early. I also figured you would be shattered to, you don't usually wake up this early." I looked at him while he was putting down the plate in front of me.

"Well today is a big day Eve." he sat down and started eating.

I looked down at my food, I was so hungry. I started eating the sausages and eggs like I hadn't eaten in days.
I saw Jake looking over at us eating. I threw him a sausage to keep him happy. As soon as the sausage landed on the ground I heard someone walking in the door, grandma.

"Good morning you too! Sleep well?" She asked, while looking widely awake.

"It wasn't too bad, Jake slept on the floor next to me." I smiled.

"Ahhh, Jake, good boy." She patted him.
"Well are you both ready?" Lifting her head up she looked and me and dad.

"For what grandma?" I simply asked in confusion.

"We're going somewhere special today, go get ready Eve!" She said while smiling at me.

I rushed to my room, unsure of what was going to happen or where we would even go. This whole country side thing was new to me as I used to live in the city. However I quickly got changed and rushed back down stairs ready for the day ahead of me.