𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦

Începe de la început

"Go ahead, open it," he urged. Y/n gently opened the box, and her jaw dropped in shock. Inside was another Doctor Who replica, this one of the Thirteenth Foctor's jacket.

"You did not," she gasped in disbelief, pulling out the long covering, standing up, and pulling it on. She stuck her hands in the pockets and spun around. "I can finish my cosplay now!"

"One more thing."

"There's more?"

Michael nodded, standing and walking towards her, reaching in his pocket and pulling out a small box and handing it to her. "Once again, happy birthday Sunflower."

Y/n lifted the lid open and gasped softly. The contents contained two rings, one of which was engraved with the word Doctor, the other engraved with Companion. "I sense a theme." Y/n let out a gentle laugh as she picked up the rings in her hand.

" Y/n let out a gentle laugh as she picked up the rings in her hand

(Once again, for reference)

"I figured I'd let you pick which one you wanted and what to do with the other."

Y/n glanced up at him. "You're getting the other ring, and I'm picking this one," Y/n smiled, lifting up the one that read Doctor. She grabbed Michael's hand and slipped the Companion ring onto his finger and smiled. "Perfect fit!"

He laughed and did the same with her, kissing her hand once again. Michael leaned down and turned on the radio, spinning her around before bowing playfully. "May I have this dance, milady?"

"But of course, good sir." The two smiled, and began to dance. There were upbeat songs, slower songs, and of course Imagine Dragons. They danced and laughed for the longest time and eventually ate some of the food that was brought. After a time, they gathered their things and left, back to Michael's car, which was parked a ways up the road from where she was dropped off. They climbed in and blasted music as they drove, unsure of where they were going. Michael knew, of course, but he wouldn't tell Y/n. She was on cloud nine with everything that had happened. She was giddy in a way that she couldn't describe and she loved it.

Michael pulled into the parking lot of a popular establishment, a roller skating rink attached to an arcade and a few escape rooms among other things. This place was mostly popular amongst younger children, however most older kids liked the arcade. He parked the car and looked over at her. "Inside that building... best day of your life."

"It already is, Michael. I can't even begin to think how much you have spent on me today. You've already done so much."

"Only the best for you, Sunflower," he reached over and cupped her face, caressing her cheek with his thumb. "You deserve it." Y/n felt her face heat up as she leaned into his touch. "Come along, princess." Michael got out of the car, and Y/n copied, looking at him with a smile.

"I am so going to beat you at all of the games."

"Oh, you wish, Dipnicky!" Y/n laughed. The two hurried inside, not noticing the figure across the lot taking pictures of them, as they had the entire day.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

A/N: HEYYYY, I'm sorry if this chapter sucks, I tried, and I'm sorry that it took so long and that it'sso short! A lot has happened since I last published. My neighbor passed away, then it was my sister's birthday, then my neighbors' funeral, then I went on a trip with my dad, and then I went to FANX where I got an autograph and selfie with Mark Sheppard, AND I MET GATEN AND OH MY GOSH, HE IS SO MUCH PRETTIER IN PERSON AND HE'S SO SWEET AND AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND AAAAAAAAAAAA

 My neighbor passed away, then it was my sister's birthday, then my neighbors' funeral, then I went on a trip with my dad, and then I went to FANX where I got an autograph and selfie with Mark Sheppard, AND I MET GATEN AND OH MY GOSH, HE IS SO MUC...

LOOK AT HIM

ANYWAYS, I AM BACK NOW, SO I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTRN, AND I'M SO, SO, SO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKS

ANYWAYS, I AM BACK NOW, SO I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTRN, AND I'M SO, SO, SO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKS. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! BYEEEEE