🌹 Chapter 6 🌹

The next day.

(M/n) woke up once again by Kenji, who was hopping on his stomach, the boy got ready and head to the lounge.

When he arrived in the lounge a certain someone was sitting on the lounge couch.

"Good morning partner in crime".said Kokichi.

(M/n) emotionlessly looked at his classmate.

"May I ask what are you doing here?". The leader ask.

"Well Riddle didn't like me lazing around the dorm this morning so I decided to come here". Kokichi replied."and last night was hilarious, some newbi got his head chopped".

(M/n) raise a brow at him.

"What exactly happened last night?". He question.

Kokichi smiled at him.

"Well last night I was heading to my room until I heard something or someone to be specific I went to where it was and see a boy with orange hair and a heart on his left eye in the kitchen. And apparently he ate the Tarts Trey made and surprise surprise the queen caught him in the act". Kokichi explained.

'Orange hair and a heart on his left...geeze what's with this kid'. The Council leader thought and shook his head.

______________________________________

-Halls of Mirrors-

Yumei and Mizu and the two new Council members were having a conversation in the Halls until they saw Ace with a collard on his neck.

"Ara, Ara another one". Said Mizu.

"Not another one, why does Riddle always do this". Yumei said.

"Uh...what's with  the collard on that guy?". Haru question.

"Well you see in the Hearstyble the house warden is very strict about his rules if you break it "its off with your head", caging your magic so you cant use it even if its something small". Yumei explained.

"Whoa ain't that intense?". Haru question again.

"Certainly yes but there's nothing we can do about it". Yumei replied.

"Why? it's not fair for him to take someone's magic for something that small". Diego said.

"Well as the student council as ourselves its not our business to get into someone's dorm business that's for them to deal with". Yumei replied once more."especially us because we're in different dorms so we can't just interfere with them".

"Then what about Fuyuki-senpai isn't he part of Hearstyble". Haru ask.

"Yes, but he has no control over the house warden so he can't just force him to stop what he is doing". Yumei explained.

The two First years sigh in defeat.

_______________________________________

(M/n) was walking to his class room until he is stopped by Riddle.

"(M/n) do you have a moment?". Riddle ask.

"Hm? What is it". The Leader ask.

"Well are you still interested in comming to the Unhappy Birthday its tomorrow?". Riddle ask.

The boy thought for a moment then turned to Riddle.

" Well I may have some errands to run tomorrow so I might not make it".(M/n) said.

Riddle looked down in disappointment.

"Oh I see". He said.

"But, if I manage to get things done quickly I might come by on time". (M/n) said which made Riddle lit up.