prologue

With sneers and glares tears showed through the dim light that lite my body.

I felt it, like it was too late, that my existence was only valuable for this one thing. I cried out every second, but there were never enough tears to show fear.

They told me it wouldnt hurt, that it was alright, but isnt that only told in stories? What they did was beyond that. It felt like they were drawing blood from me with every wip hit, at least thats what I wished for.

Anything was better than what happened that cold night. You could have only been there to see the pain and agony of it.

People rioting, killing, kidnapping, rape, human trafficking. Think of any crime and thats what the people in the street did, and if I'm going to hell I'll do it with style. If this is what shall become of me then so be it, I've been to hell and whats there is nothing compared to this world.

The only thing I wish for in this miserable world is to fall in love, at least before its time to leave. Thats my dream.

Its the end of the world isn't it, and I'm already dead arnt I?

HEY I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER IDEA ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD...YEAH ITS GONNA BE CRAY AND WEIRD JUST SAYING SO HOPE U LIKE IT. TELL ME WHAT U THINK