Pei Yunge said slowly.

Old K doubted his ears. “…Say that again?”

He felt that Pei Yunge’s actions were extremely similar to digging up someone’s ancestral grave. She even wanted to spread paper money outside someone else’s house with great fanfare.

This was extremely immoral.

This was his first time seeing someone dare to provoke that crazy Qi Wuxiu. He wondered if Qi Wuxiu had any psychological trauma.

“I’ll talk to you in Continent K next time. I have something on.”

Hearing Pei Yunge say this, Old K had a feeling that Pei Yunge had done something bad.

However, it was true.

After hanging up the call, Pei Yunge read a message and went out.

There were a few conspicuous cars parked outside.

“Miss Pei.”

Lu Zhiyan nodded at Pei Yunge. “The materials have been submitted. We can take action anytime.”

Pei Yunge turned around and got into the car.

“Let’s go.”

Chapter 1407: Higgins Technical Competition and Tang Boyang Taking Over the Territory!

Higgins Corporation.

In the hall.

No one expected the son of the head of the Fernans family, Tang Boyang, to brazenly come to Higgins Corporation to snatch the project the Qin family was negotiating.

“Mr Tang, are you sure you want to do this?” The higher-up beside him frowned and felt inexplicably uneasy.

“Higgins Corporation’s business chain has been trending for the past two years. As long as we can clinch this collaboration, it will be good for our corporation.”

Tang Boyang laughed and leaned against the chair. He turned to look at his distant junior. “Right? Tang Shu.”

When Tang Shu found Tang Boyang, Tang Boyang was wild with joy.

As Tang Shu was part of the first batch of students in Yun University’s Junior Class and had been a core technician in the Qin Corporation, she was a rare technical talent.

However, what made Tang Boyang even happier was that Tang Shu was a little related to him.

“I know all the technical core of the Qin family, so they’re not that threatening.”

Tang Shu flipped through the book in her hand. It was obvious from her calm tone that she was determined to get it.

Hearing this, Tang Boyang laughed even more.

Because of Old Master Qin, the Qin Corporation was in turmoil.

He did not think that without Old Master Qin around, Higgins Corporation would think so highly of the Qin family.

As for that Pei Yunge, even if she knew Higgins, it was impossible for a businessman to not know who was the more suitable business partner.

“What hard technology can there be in Yun Cheng? They just rely on spending money. I want to see how long the Qin family can hold on to their business map.”

Tang Boyang laughed mockingly and patted Tang Shu’s shoulder. “Higgins Corporation places a lot of importance on the technical core of their partners.”