Contraction with On

Next Floor:

As the trio continue running to their destination, "???" they narrow their eyes ahead in seeing Kurapika, laid down on the couch.

"Kurapika!" Gon exclaims as they stop in worry of him.

"Yo." Hisoka greets while leaning on the wall in a cool manner.

"Hisoka?" Wendy's a little surprised he's here.

"What about me?!" Leorio exclaims, feeling left out.

"What's wrong with Kurapika?" Killua asks.

"He's been shot with blood by a man named Led." Hisoka reveals, flipping his cards in hand, which shocks the kids. He further adds, "I don't know the details, but it seems he can't use nen anymore and if he doesn't form a contract with on, then he'll die."

"No way..." Gon utters in shock.

"Hang on, kurapika." Wendy immediately goes to put her hands on Kurapika, using her healing magic on his chest, but it doesn't work, "What... it's not working?!"

"As I said before, he'll need a contract with On to survive." Hisoka repeats while looking at his cards. Also surprised that Wendy could do healing magic.

"No..." Wendy murmurs, shocked and worried.

"It's okay..." Kurapika utters while paining clinging to his chest, "I will never form a contract with On, even if it costs me my life."

"No, kurapika, we won't let you die!" Wendy replies.

"So he must be bound by On, too" Killua said.

"No, that's not the solution!" Gon exclaims.

Kurapika again, grunts in pain, "Hang on, kurapika!" Wendy holds him worriedly as Gon runs up in worry too.

"N-Never mind me... go save the others." Kurapika murmurs to the two.

"We will, but we'll save you too." Gon assures and smiles.

"That's what friends do for each other, right?"  Wendy smiles.

Killua and Leorio smile in agreement as well.

"That means you have to defeat this Jed man." Hisoka reminds, which the 4 turn to him. The clown then shows 5 cards in each hand, "There's no need to choose a means of defeating the final foe." He puts them up, "To win a game, you have to remember to use your trump card."

"Huh?" Wendy doesn't get it.

"What are you talking about?" Gon doesn't either, but Hisoka simply smiles and walks away.

They look back at kurapika, whos still in pain and Gon declares, "No matter how strong the opponent is or how I do it...Jed is going down!"

"Please hang on kurapika." Wendy tells him with a serious look as well, "We'll save you no matter what!"

"It's decided then." Killua smiles, "Leorio, stay and take care of Kurapika, will ya?"

"Yeah." He agrees a hundred percent as the kids run off to fight Jed, "The rest is up to you guys." He thought with a smile.

Heavens Arena:

Meanwhile, Bisky, Wing and Zushi successfully defeat all of the Shadow soldiers, while Happy and Carla watch. The former dramatically wacked one on the head with a stick while at it.

"Looks like we managed to pull it off with endangering the audience." Wing rubs his hands to get the dirt off.

"Yeah, you two are so strong." Carla comments and nods.

"Aye, props to Bisky and Wing!" Happy celebrates.

"Yeah, but I thought I could take it easy... and now I'm tired." Bisky sighs.

"It's not over yet." Wing smiles.

"Not over?" Carla narrows.

"Oh yeah! Gon, Wendy, and Killua are still fighting too!" Happy gets it now with a smile, which gets carla to smile now too.

"Yeah, they'll be okay." Bisky smiles too in faith, "Probably"

"We should evacuate the guest while we have the chance." Carla suggests.

"Agreed." Wing nods, "Come, Zushi."

The kid finishes taking down a shadow soldier and replies, "Osu!"

They here a huge rumbling noise from above.

"What was that?!" Happy exclaims.

"It came form above!" Carla adds.

"What power." Wing looks up.

"Things are getting serious here." Bisky said, amused and unconcerned.

The fight against Jed continues next time!