Strike Back

98th Floor:

As Team 11 runs through the halls and stairs to where Netero is, a group of shadow soldiers stand in their way up the stairs, igniting their armed-chainsaws as they do.

"Who are they?" Wendy asks as they stopped, but more shadow soldiers surround them from down the stairs.

"Seriously?" Killua scoffs.

"Looks like we have no choice but to fight, let's go! Wendy, Killua!" Gon charges.

"Yes!" Wendy nods.

"Yeah!" Killua too as they attack the shadow soldiers in their own way.

Killua blitzes and strikes them down with electric palm.

Wendy blows them away with her hands coated in wind.

Gon close-combats the soldiers out and Jajakin: paper's the last ones.

After all the shadow soldiers are knocked out cold, they pant a little in exhaustion.

"There was a lot of them..." Wendy sighs.

"Sure was, on the bright side, we made it to the 200th floor." Killua notes out.

"Look over here, guys." Gon points to a blue gate entrance.

"Hm? What's in here?" Wendy asks, walking to it.

"From the 200th floor and beyond, the use of weapons is allowed." Killua explains in reply, before he walks over and crouches down to open it, but it wouldn't budge.

"There's an auto-lock here." Wendy points to it.

"Oh? Then if we're lucky, this should do the trick." Killua was gonna zap it with electricity to hack it, but Gon immediately punches the blue entrance open, making a hole through.

"Done!" Gon said with a straight face.

"Um... that was quick." Wendy sweat-drops.

"I guess that's another way to do it, we suppose." Killua sweat-drops too.

They make their way in and observe all the various weapons inside.

"Look at all there various weapons." KIllua looks around.

"Erza-san would have loved to check this place out since armor's her thing." Wendy said.

"No surprise there." Killua agrees.

"Wendy, Killua, I found something good." Gon gets their attention and shows them a fishing rod, "Ta-da!"

"Hold on, That's..." Wendy's surpised they have a fishing rod here too.

"They even have that too?" Killua, same way.

"Yeah, because, you know... I used it a little in a heavens arena match back then." Gon said, "I meant to use it during the chunin exam too, but chose not to."

Just then, some shadow soldiers come in through and fire off their armed-guns, in which Gon retaliates by through his fish hook to the ground and rowing a pavement in front of them, having it block the gun-shots.

"Amazing!" Wendy's impressed.

"Thanks! This will do too." Gon replies and decides to keep the fishing rod/hook.

They then proceed to take care of the rest before zooming out the weapons shop and continue onward to the next few stairs.

"Why are there so many stairs? It's taking us a long time to get to netero-san." Wendy sighs, as they keep moving.

"Tell me about it, it feels like we're going in circles." Gon agrees as they reach another room, but the doors then trap them inside once they're in.

"We're locked in!" Killua exclaims.

Heavens Arena: The Shadowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें