They all followed Yoongi down the street, like a bunch of baby ducks following a mommy duck.

"Man, all my field trips in middle school were to a museum or a farm or something," Hoseok said. "I'm so glad I grew up." He looked over and saw Namjoon by himself and skipped over to the taller boy.

Namjoon didn't react as Hoseok walked beside him, too busy trying to see his phone screen in the bright sunlight.

"So, NyamNyam, what are you going to buy?"

"Nothing," Namjoon scowled, tilting his head down to try and see better.

"Aw, come on. You should get something nice for yourself." Hoseok insisted. "Like a pink G string or a buttplug with a fluffy tail on it!"

"Pass."

"What if I bought it for you?" Hoseok pressed. "You would have to wear it- it's the rules of kindness!"

"Good thing I'm an asshole." Namjoon slid his phone into his pocket.

"You still have to make it up to me for what you did." Hoseok reminded him.

Namjoon sighed. "Are you really gunna blackmail me with guilt like that?"

"Of course, don't you know me?" Hoseok answered immediately. "Tell you what, you let me buy you something from the store and you have to wear it or use it and I'll forgive you, deal?"

He held his hand out and Namjoon made a face at it.

"Do I really have to sacrifice my sexuality for your friendship? You think I care about you enough to do that?"

Hoseok grinned. "Duh. Everyone knows you're really just a big softie."

"Damnit Jimin and Jungkook." Namjoon muttered.

He sighed and shook Hoseok's hand. "Fine. But only one thing, and nothing too weird or kinky, I'm straight!"

"Sure, but I get to take pictures!" Hoseok giggled.

At Namjoon's intense glare, the boy shrank back.

"Okay, only one picture, that I won't share with anyone. Except for Jin." He corrected.

Namjoon sighed. "Fine, whatever."

He regretted this already.

Hoseok beamed. "Thanks, Nyammie!" And he raced back to the front to talk with Seokjin.

As much as Namjoon dreaded whatever it was that Hoseok was planning, he was still looking forward to his classmate's forgiveness.

-

Jungkook let out a small whimper when he entered the store. His virgin eyes were wide as he tried to take in everything at once.

Yoongi confidently led everyone in, not seeming to care that it was a sex shop and people would be staring. Like he had been here so many times before he knew the place by heart.

Jungkook scurried to keep pace with him, wanting to stay close to his teacher.

A hand suddenly grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"Whoa there son, I'm gunna have to see some ID." A security guard said. "You don't look eighteen to me."

As Jungkook fumbled around for his wallet, blushing and stammering, Yoongi walked over.

"It's okay Sam, he's with me." Yoongi said. "The kids all are."

"Yoongi!" Sam smiled. "It's been a while, where ya been?"

Jungkook held up his ID, unsure if he still needed to show it or not. He was embarrassed that only he got singled out for verification while everyone else was wandering the store freely.