World famous Escalator kiss :)

Start from the beginning

Soon the reel was posted on htcity page and it set the internet on fire. Every media and pap pages were posting it, shud we talk about TejRan fam?  Well thy r high on drugs after seeing the reel. 🙈❤

Back to karan who was now sitting in his room, touching his lips with his fingers. It's not the first time they r kissing, they have lost the count now, their lips know their territory by now and he blushed like a bby.

Did she do that? 

She was the same girl who was shy for everything, she had never been in limelight relationship, but now being with Karan, it's impossible to avoid paps. They were always on front page, all medias are crazy for them. She somehow got accustomed to these, she is happy that they r being loved by many ppl now. But he never imagined her to do this. He made her a cuddly person which she was not before, his love language was touch. He always expresses his love by his words and touch. His words made her cry many times in a beautiful way.

She Surpises him in her way, first their ddj launch moment, then special day when she came to host with him, she arranged a special surprise for him which is the best moment for him and now, this.

He knew, they r being recorded, she knw it too but she didn't hesitated to show her love for him. He opened his instagram, as expected it was full of their picture. Their fans are gushing over their cute moment. Some may find it cringe, but aise log toh hoti hain. He saw some comments and was happy to see positive things for them.

He closed his eyes and decided to rest for a while. He remembered their bb moments

Teja was sleeping in her bed, BiggBoss allowed them to rest for a while, as they have some celebrations at night. He couldn't sleep in mid day, so he was chatting with Afsana, Jay and others. He was looking at the bedroom side often and Afsana  gave him a teasing look. He blushed, he was behaving restless without her.

After sometime they went to kitchen, Afsana was smiling looking at her brother who was behaving like a love sick puppy.

Karan " kab utegi yaar "

Afsana " kyun, dil nahi lagraha kya "

Karan " Haan "

Afsana " kahi pyaar vaar toh nahi hogaya tuje "

Karan " chup kar "

Afsana " Haan Haan "

He blushed at being caught red handed, both of them moved towards bedroom. He saw his lady love sleeping peacefully, beside her bed, Nishant was sleeping on his and Karan bed.

He sat on the edge of her bed and held her hand. She smiled recognizing it's him, pulled his hand and kept it under her chin and slept again. Karan had a big smile on his face seeing her antics and he blushed again. The blushing karan kundrra can be seen only when it's related to her. Afsana tried to wake her up but he didn't let her. She said her prank idea and he nodded no laughing but she didn't budge. She moved towards other side of bed, slide teju hair and kissed her cheeks. Teju woke up with a jolt, she looked ahead to see him sitting and then turned to see Afsana standing.

Karan laughing " aise kyun utti "

Teju " Nahi, matlab, seriously, mujhe laga tu "

karan " kya lagha, ye toh decent vibes dehraha tha, ab kya hogaya. Yahi Laga "

She smiled blushing and then they left to  do respective work.

They were cutting vegetables,

Karan "why were u so shocked abt the kiss "

Teju " Nahi, I thought u won't do that "

Karan " so u won't like it "