Sana : I need to talk to you!

He looked at her and then again looked other side!

Sana: I said, I need to talk!

Sid: I am not in a mood to talk!

He said in a calm voice!

She gritted her teeth and said ..

Sana:

I don't care about your mood! I need answers!

Sid: I don't like to give answers!

Sana: That's your problem! I want to know what do you want from me?

Sid: nothing!

Sana wiped her tears harshly and said .

Sana: Then why you everytime come to my room and kiss me!? Have you ever asked me am I comfortable or not? Meri marji pucha kabhi tumne?

He looked at her with a poker face and said..

Sid: You never stopped me from kissing you! That is the proof of your comfort! I never forced you! I kissed you and everytime you kissed me back!

Sana looked away while gritting her teeth! Her love for him had never given her the permission to stop him and today he is taunting her!

Sana: That was my mistake and I have realised it! Aab se tum mere room mein nahi aaoge! Na hi mujhe kiss karne ki himmat karoge! Samaj mein aaya?

He stood up and threw the cigarette.

Sid: ghar mera hai. Mai kahi bhi aa jaa saakta hoon. Tumhare room mein bhi. Mujhe koi nahi rok Sakta! Aur rahi baat kiss ki, toh....

He pulled her closer making her gasp!

He caressed her lips and said...

Sid: I will kiss you everytime I will want! And I know you like it! You want me to kiss you. Don't you?

She closed her eyes as she was getting lost in his magical touch.

He smirked and rubbed their noses together!

Sana whispered..

Sana: mera aur tumhara koi rishta nahi hai. Ye...ye galat hai! Mai.. I am not a girl who will kiss a random guy like this!

He held her hair a little tightly making her shout .

He came extremly closer to her face and gritted his teeth.

Sid: Don't you dare to say this line again! You can't kiss another random guy! You are mine!!

She looked at him being shocked.

Sana: Yours? You....you consider me as someone special?

She said with a little hope!

He smirked and said...

Sid: nah!! You are not special! You are someone whom I like! And I don't share my things with others.  Got it?

Sana: I am not a thing! I am a human. I have feelings!