Koo - w-ho ar-e you-u?? ( said scared)

Jin - we will not hurt you promise .. we saw you in the park so we take you with us to our home..can you tell us what are you doing in the park ..? ( Said in his soft motherly voice )

Koo - was talk-ing to ma-ma..

Jin - but we don't show anyone where is your mama?..

Koo- in th-e sky .. ( said in a small voice and low his head )..

Three of them feel pain in heart hearing The Little one's sad voice ..

Jin - what's your age baby ?..

Hearing baby jungkook remember his mom. after his mom death no one call him baby jin is the first one ..

Koo - 10

Tae and Namjoon was sitting in the corner and let Jin handle the situation. because he is always good in this kind of things..

Jin - why there cut in your cheeks baby ?..

Jungkook hesitately said.

Koo - i fall--

Jin - you can tell us baby .. we will surely help you please tell us please.. ( Said in a small pleased voice )

Nj - yess we're here for you..

Jin - now you are our baby just tell us who did this to you..

Koo - da-da..

No one knows what happened to tae but he said angerly ..

Tae - who is your dad ? Where do he live tell me the address now .. ( Said in deep voice )

Hearing the voice kookie got scared and first time look at tae . then get scared and low his head .. tears are falling for his big beautiful eyes..

Jin - tae you stop scaring him ..we are talking na you shut up .. Baby what your name ?

Koo - Jun-gko-ok

Jin - Jungkook very beautiful name for a beautiful boy .. baby who give you this name ..

Koo - ma-ma ..

Jin - she surely loves you so much right?

Koo - ye-ss but now sh-e is not wi-th kook-ie .. Kook-ie is alon-e ..( said with crying )

Jin - no baby you have us .. we will be your family hmm you are not alone ..

Koo - am not alo-ne ??

Jin - no you not .. we will always with you and never let anyone hurt you..

Koo - but d-ada ..

Tae - no dada.. you will live with us ..

Jin and namjoon widend their eyes and look at tae ..

Nj - but-

Jin - yess tae is right ..kookie will live with us.. ( Said hurriedly )

Jin Said and mouthing namjoon to shut his mouth. Which namjoon did.. 🙂

Koo - but da-da

Jin - you want to go your dada baby .?.

Tae - what are you saying mom h-- ( cut off by jin)

Jin - i told you to shut up right ?.(said in a cold voice ) .. kookie we want you to live with us .. As a family.. we will protect and love you like you deserve but if you want to go to that Dada of yours you can ta- ( cut off by kookie )

Koo - I don't wa-nt to g-o to Da-da plea-se

Nj - you don't have to little one .. now you are under our protection no one will hurt you..i promise sweetheart..

But promise means to broke ..Right ...?

.
.
.
.
.
_________

To be continued..💜

Let's see what will namjoon do when the promise he made today . broke because of his own son in the future..🍂🖤

How was it??do comment and share your thoughts with me..👉👈♥️🥺