Prologue

What does a person need to be a genius?

Is it necessary for them to be well-endowed in everything they do?

Must be no?

However, this couldn't apply to one person: Issei Hyoudou, but he doesn't like to be called that, so just call him Issei

The brown haired boy was more than a genius, managing to do unbelievable things from the moment he was born.

He already knew how to move and write, in addition to being able to answer tasks or activities impossible for a newborn child.

Doctors were shocked when they saw the boy who already knew how to walk and write, in addition to never changing his expression, always staying neutral, unlike his other older brothers when they were born.

*Author: Think of a name to give them both. Remembering that one is a man and the other is a woman*

Trying to do several IQ tests to measure the boy's potential, but nothing came of it, not even all the tests done could tell precisely how much IQ the brown had

A Supergenius who, despite possessing so much intelligence, unfortunately made him realize how cruel the world is and what you need to survive.

The chestnut has acquired abilities to manipulate and persuade anyone

When he was just three years old, the boy manipulated and used several adults to his advantage and made them build a company that worked extremely well, to the point where it became a company that costs trillions of dollars.

It's amazing for a child isn't it? A person who became a trillionaire at just three years old?

To this day, no one who works there knows the boy's true identity, they only know that he is very small, which made them attribute it to a dwarf.

Only those at the top of the company, the other leaders just below Issei were the ones who knew the chestnut

The entire international average disorganized when they saw a company grow so quickly

They've never seen someone with such management skills that they could take a company from zero to 100 in just one year.

But Issei never said that to his parents or anyone else.

Issei's parents used the boy's intelligence to earn some money, as they were going through a financial crisis and had a contest that gave 10 million won to the child who proved to be the most talented.

Needless to say, Issei won, right? To tell you the truth, he completely humiliated his opponents with never-before-seen records in every aspect, in every subject that showed who the true genius was.

With that, Issei gained worldwide fame, having a power compared to a country like the United States of America.

His intelligence made him do several faculties even when he was still a child and managed to create several inventions that would help in human evolution

As was the case with the cure against various diseases that until today could never find a way to eradicate

Thanks to that, he became a world treasure that all countries protected and everything they had.

However, even though it has its good parts, it still has its bad parts.

Life is not made of glory, and it was your two brothers who ruined your career.

Two children who, driven by envy, destroyed their brother's career

But even though his career was destroyed, Issei was still considered a World Treasure who still made a lot of money!