17. Wish granting Photo booth

The seniors were awestruck by looking at effort made for the photo booth. They had arranged it like a series of stalls with multiple themes.

'Really proud of you for organizing a photo booth session in this scale. You now make us feel guilty for not making such effort during the farewell to our seniors' Govind appreciated the group.

They had organized separate booths for themes as love, friendship, horror, siblinghood, family, my first mistake, music and sports.

'I have decided the background theme for my picture with Tanya. It is the love booth filled with read hearts in the background. Better be ready Akshay' Pritam expressed his plan.

'As if you would get a chance, look at the queue for that photo booth. Almost every single couple is there' Aswini pointed out.

'Kirti, Kirti, Kirti can you please assist me with a picture?' a third year junior came running to her requesting a photo.

'Come let's take it here. Not much of crowd' Kirti suggested the photo booth meant for siblinghood with a rakhi at the background.

'No, let us wait there' he pointed to the love theme and split Kirti from the gang.

'He is Vishwa right? Wait let me spice it up by informing his girlfriend' Anirudh immediately called Divya from third year Information Technology and invited her to Computer Science Department if she had no classes then.

'How do you know his girlfriend?' Puja was curious.

'She always comes to me for recommendation to make her a part of TBB'13 Girls' Anirudh briefed.

'Does she play basketball well?' Aswini asked.

'Nonsense. She wants to spend some extra time with this guy so wants to be a part of the team for them to chat for another hour post college timings without getting caught at home' Anirudh boiled.

Within few minutes post his call, Divya arrived.

'You had called me to say something?' Divya asked Anirudh.

'Actually Vishwa wanted me to contact you stating he was facing some issue with his phone. So... yeah there he is?' Anirudh guided Divya to Vishwa who was till then waiting with Kirti for their photo at the love booth. Being too possessive, Divya created a wreck on seeing Vishwa with Kirti and the chaos by her evacuated everyone from the love photo booth.

'Typical behaviour of a Mechanical Engineer' Namita made a sarcastic comment on Anirudh.

'Too bad. Never expected this from you' Puja felt pity on the bashing Vishwa got from his girlfriend.

'We satisfy our longings with such guilty pleasures' Anirudh smiled.

'Come let us click some pictures' Govind went ahead to sports themed booth where himself and Anirudh clicked a picture together.

Akshay turned a photographer again for his friends. Other students from their department also called him for photo sessions across the various booths.

When Akshay became busy, everyone clicked selfies in their phones.

Namita and Aswini posed infront of the horror booth with all vampires in the background.

Pritam pulled Namita into my first mistake booth for their photo.

After the revolt between Vishwa and Divya, the love booth turned a bit free.

'Shall we have a picture together Puja?' Shiva hesitated.

'Let the photo booths become free' Puja replied.

'That one is free. If you are fine, we shall go there' he pointed to the love themed photo booth.

Puja looked at it for few seconds before she agreed.

'Akshay, come here' Shiva shouted as he did not want to miss out on this chance.

Shiva was on full grin as his wish was getting fulfilled on the last day which Pritam and Ankit looked at from a distance.

'Thank you Puja. It looks good' Shiva verified from Akshay's camera.

'Hey Puja stay there, let us take one together' Pritam too clicked a picture with her in an effort to irritate Shiva.

'This picture is better than yours' Pritam triggered Shiva as Puja left to click pictures with the girls gang.

Shiva pulled Pritam away from the place and both engaged in a quarrel before Ankit stopped them.

'You both never change' Ankit was fed up with their petty fights.

'I still hold more photos with Puja than you. All you got is one photo' Pritam played his trick on Shiva.

'Forget him. He can just have photos. Puja agreed to pose even after knowing your feelings for her. It shows her trust' Ankit whispered in Shiva's ears taking him away.

'You look so dull. Any problem?' Ankit asked Aswini who stood alone.

'Look there. Every boy is waiting to click a picture with Kirti. No one even considers me. See the booth where Kirti is, they have filled it like bees' Aswini felt dejected.

'Yeah she is honey. You are funny' Pritam tried some bad humour.

'Stop it Pritam. There is a limit to your humour. Think once if it would hurt the other person' Ankit showed his empathetic side.

Ankit checked his shirt in search of something.

'Here. You left it in your bed itself. Saw it when I went to change my shirt' Pritam handed him a few wet tissues.

Ankit smiled at Pritam looking at his genuinity.

'Hope this helps you' Ankit handed the face wipe to Aswini. She smiled accepting it.

'Wipe your face completely' Ankit sounded soft.

'Come' Ankit held Aswini's hand and took her to the love themed photo booth.

Love booth was quite crowded and patiently he waited till it became available with his fist clutched to Aswini's hand. Once the crowd was cleared, both went to the love themed booth. All the eyed turned towards Ankit as it was something unexpected out of him.

'Akshay, please take a picture of us together' Ankit requested Akshay.

Akshay showed the picture to both.

'Look even you are beautiful without makeup. Throw this bloody insecurity out of our mind' Ankit was loud enough for all students to hear.

'Sorry for making you wait Chandru. Let's leave' Ankit left the place with Chandru.

Aswini felt confident after hearing Ankit while the rest of the students froze on witnessing the incident that happened in front of them.