Mariverse & Soraline

Warning: This update contains spoilers from Mari's Stories; Beyond The Fourth Wall and Seyfert Galaxy. If you want to proceed reading this, I recommend you to read BTFW and SG as soon as possible. If you want the spoilers... Go. It's not my fault that you're getting confused with what's going on in the stories.

Hello! I'm somehow back... Well, I know y'all are wondering how am I, and the answer to that is... I'm pretty fine. I'm currently working behind the scenes, focusing on SGA and other stories... Especially towards Sora's Timeline after the events of that story... Now, you may be wondering... What is Mariverse & Soraline? Well, we'll answer that together in this update.

I'll give it away by telling a story about a fellow friend of mine. That friend of mine is maris_universe. Who is she? Well, from the previous updates, you already know that we're best friends and is a member of the WritingPeepsOfficial. For those who're wondering, the Writing Peeps are a group of amateur writers, who write Collab stories together. I made Sora's Timeline with the characters being the fictional representation of the Writing Peeps. Right now, the Lilac in the Writing Peeps is Mari in her stories. Why? Well, I respect her decision in wanting to be a different character, who is completely different to Lilac. Besides, Lilac is my character, but is made as a representation of her back then when Mari hasn't formed yet. Even so, I'm proud of her growth as a fellow writer. She's grown up so fast... (Help, I sound like a grandma here...) Anyhow, it's time to do some explanation here!

What is the Mariverse? Mariverse is a parallel universe where Mari's stories exist and were written. What is the Soraline? Well, she gave Sora's Timeline a universe name, everyone! From now on, you'll refer to Sora's Timeline stories and universe as Soraline. Now, let's address the elephant of the room here.

What's going on with Soraline and Mariverse altogether? The answer that is... WE'RE GETTING CRAZY. UNIVERSE HOPPING EXISTS. Yep. If you have already read Beyond The Fourth Wall (In which I recommend you to do so, as we'll be telling spoilers here and that it's an epic story), apparently, Mari is jumping to different universes. Yep. She said it so. My Lilac is actually Mari... Yep. What's going on? I don't know, and I don't want to talk about it now. It's too chaotic, and thrilling. I want you to know the truth, at the same time not. We're telling a story, after all. I wanted the reveal to be a shocker. Now, I have to deal with the fact that my character is an imposter... #impostersyndromeisreal

With this addition addressed, I hope that things would get interesting. From the drama, comedy, and adventure these stories get, I'm sure it'll be a very awesome journey. I hope that once things are settled with Soraline & Mariverse, we can go and show off our final product. A intertwined story, where both me and RWA of Mariverse can develop our writing abilities even further. That's all, and I hope you enjoyed this information update.

September 3, 2022