Honey

Laura's POV

My head hurts a lot. I feel like everything is screaming around my ears. It's like a hangover. I felt somebody kissed my head. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Massimo. He was sad.

What the hell had happened?  Why cant I remember anything? I felt that my babies were cuddling me from both side. There was tear in their eyes. They had fallen asleep. Stella was on my right side. Her hand was over my right breast. Her hands couldnt reach more and Luca has a hand over my shoulder to my neck. Massimo's hand was on Luca's body and on my head. I asked him what happened?

Laura you had a accident.
How?  I dont remeber.
You fell near the pool. The children saw you.
Massimo....
Laura, our unborn baby is okay. But...
But what Massimo. Why are you quite.
You wont be able to do anything in your whole pregnancy.  You cannot sit or stand more than 18 minutes a day. You have to stay in bedrest.
Why?
Laura you have to do it for the sake of our baby.
But what about Luca and Stella?
I will look after them honey. We will hire many sitters for them.
But Massimo a mother is a mother. No one can take her place. 
I know.
I.....  I trust you Massimo.

Mami youre awake.
Hey Luca.
Mami I was scared. Stella told me you were doing this because you were mad at us.
No honey. It was an accident.

I kissed my children. The feeling of staying with them. The feeling of staying with child are everything a parent would want. I hope my daughter is fine.