Part 7

Precap: Avu: For someone....
———————————————
Hearing this Sid smile dropped because avu started to play for someone leaving her ego and anger, he asked to play her but at that time she denied but now she is playing....of course he was happy that she playing her favourite game after 2years but for someone is problem here....he also don't why he is thinking like this....thinking there is someone who is more important than him is so hard for him....he feel really sad, he couldn't even fake his smile...slightly his eyes started to tear up...but he didn't show that...he forced his smile lightly

Jai: Who is that avu...he asked curiously

Avu: I will tell when time comes...she said looking at Sid but he don't see that because he is hiding his tears so he don't look at her

But his friends clearly see that but before they speak up avu signaled them to stop so they just nodded their head understanding that avu has planned something

After controlling his emotions Sid speak up

Sid:I am so happy for you avu...he said forcing smile in his face and also it is important to note that he called her avu...he only call her avu when he is angry or sad because of her and also when he is in so much pain

Avu can clearly understand that he is angry and also sad because of her after hearing her name from his mouth

She just smiled at him and went to play with her team,

So the game begin with having ball with opposite team....

They tried very hard to pocket the ball, but pocketing ball against avu is impossible...she is best in this so it is easy for her to predict their opposite teams next move....and making her move against them quickly makes the opposite team to loose...

Like this the game continued for nearly 1 hour now each team have same point 2 and 2...somehow they managed to pocket 2 ball while avu is not paying her attention in game...bacause today avu not only concentrating on game but also in something or maybe someone...

So they take this opportunity and pocket their ball...

All this time Sid was just standing there lost somewhere in thinking....avu's word were echoing in his mind.....he couldn't concentrate on anything....he is just standing there like a statue....silent tears were coming from his beautiful eyes....he couldn't control himself...he just wanted to tell her that he love's her...

Yes Sid, love her he only realised that now...when she is say's there is someone special in her life other then Sid...he don't want to share her Nakchadi with someone but he don't have a courage to accept the rejection from her....so he was controlling his emotions and standing there.....with pain in his heart....

Soon the time of a game is going to end....to win anyone of the team had to take extra 1 point...now both team were staring at each other focused on pocketing ball...when they hear Visil sound they started to play their last round....unfortunately the ball was in the hands of opposite team....

Everyone was tensed on these situation....at finally they only have 30 seconds left....the opposite team captain throw the ball for pocket.....

Everyone eyes widened in fear of loosing......

But........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Before the ball reaching pocket avu catch the ball in her hand and throwed the ball in opposite direction where they have to pocket...avu really trowed the ball from very far away distance...that was quite long....so every one was looking at the ball without even blinking....

At finally the time gets overed...

But before 1 second, avu team gained extra 1 point by showing 3 points in score boards because the ball which she throw was successfully pocketed.....

The whole college was so so happy, because of avu they don't need to get insult from another college....they were celebrating her victory us their own victory, except one...that one is non other than our Sid....

Suddenly the whole stadium doors and windows were closed by some people....soon the lights were went off...only the blackness were filled in stadium..at that time only Sid came out of his thoughts and looking here and there but couldn't see anything because of darkness and also he can't hear anything or anyone...the full stadium was in pure silence that they are in pin drop silence....

Sid was calling his friends...but for his bad they are also not responding...soon he started to panic at the situation...

—————————————-
So that's it for today
Any guess what's happening there?
I will upload next chapter soon till then bye friends 👋 👋