part 7 Thursday

Your pov

Today you were out sick. All you could think about was your headache,nausea,and Thomas. Oh, how much you missed your smiling brunette who you wanted to protect from all evil because he was like a precious gem that only you could handle. One touch from the dark world around him and he'd shatter,not to say you wanted him all to greedy yourself. You then drifted off into a dream world

        ~Time skip~

You suddenly slipped awake from your dream world realizing it was midnight. There seemed to be nothing in the dark,pitch black world except yourself,then you saw a firefly, before you knew it there were hundreds of fireflies dancing out of your window. They reminded you of Thomas's bright, kind smile he always wore that made you go into bliss. So you opened your window and fireflies came gracefully dancing into your room lighting your once dull space. You got up and danced with your little friends as you giggled to yourself. You then climbed into your bed saying a silent 'good bye' to your glowing children and smiled to yourself.

      ~in the dream~
You were in a odd place where the sea meets the sky there you Thomas. The odd place was full of fireflies. Thomas looked at you " dance with me (Y / N ) " he said with a light chuckle. You ran to Thomas gave him a bear hug, melting into his 10 year old arms wanting to make a haven in them. Then you looked back smiled and started to dance while he twirled your 9 year old self as you both danced for what seemed like a eternity.