Part 2 time skip to Monday

(Uniform is on the top) It was the first day of school you put on your school clothes (even though there isn't a uniform) and tied your (H/C) hair into a ponytail and put on your glasses which made you look like a geek/hipster even though they were for your terrible sight.Then once you ate breakfast you were off to school. Before you entered the class you made sure you kept emotionless. Once you entered the room you were stared at wide eyed smiling faces that were opposite of your icy cold stare , then the teacher known as Ms.Campbell said ''sweetie, why don't you intruduce yourself" with the biggest smile you could ever see and with bluntest voice you faced the class and said ''hello my name is (Y/N) I'm 9 years old" after you felt kids shiver and become uncomfortable under your cold gaze ''(Y/N) I would like you to sit next to Thomas can you do that~''. You faced the short and stocky brunette boy waving at you and pointing at the seat next to him. You then flawlessly stride to your seat. Then he waves so more " Hi I'm Thomas Sanders nice to meet you,(Y/N)!". But you didn't answer you just stole a quick look at the over optimistic brunette who seemed to not leave you alone to his question like ' what your favorite color ' etc. Which you respond to all with silence.