(Re) Chap 3: Luck's on our side, right?

Start from the beginning

Character Pov: Jung Hayan unlocked 🔓
Condition: Meet Jung Hayan

"Oh! No no no no no! Don't be! More like- I should be the one sorry for screaming so suddenly like that- I could have alerted the monsters nearby and it wouldn't have been pretty...My deepest apologies, also my name's (l/n) (y/n)!" (Y/n) trying as best as she could to soften her voice to appease the crying Hayan, but it was as clear as day that she was bad at comforting people, (y/n) didn't know what to do to calm her down, so she just tried to make all the blame fall on her.

Typical of you, (y/n).

Impatiently waiting for her reaction, (y/n) sweatdropped, did she do something wrong? Will Hayan hate her for it? Would she lose one of her only chances to survive because of her inability to take care of the mental state of a sensitive person?

"Your name is very pretty miss (l/n)" Hayan smiled, making all the worry and doubt that clouded (y/n)'s thoughts disappear, "Oof...thank god...I don't know how I managed to do it, but in the end, I did. Good job me! Oh, you can just drop the formalities Hayan! I'm calling you by your name, so it's only fair for you to do the same!" Exclaimed (y/n) "Really? I can? Then...does that... make us...friends?" Questioned Hayan, secretly hoping to receive a positive reply from the young woman, "I...guess so? Only if you want to tho! I'm totally fine with being friends with you, since we're both stuck in this predicament, wouldn't it be far better to stick together? we would also have better odds at survival and...it must have been soooo scary being all alone, surrounded by these terrifying monsters around, right Hayan?" Said (y/n), having the warmest and sweetest smile ever on her face.

So sweet that you could get diabetes.

if anyone saw her, they would believe that she was the purest and kindest person alive or that she was an angel that came down from the heavens, more like a devil crawling out of hell, but what was really hiding behind her facade, were selfish thoughts "Why wouldn't I be friends with you?! This is too much of a good opportunity to pass! With your talent and potential, you'll be an amazing magician! Unlike me that have no possibility to progress...I want to survive so...forgive me Hayan, sometimes it happens to get used by others from time to time."

"Y-yes, I was so scared! when I opened my eyes, I saw that I was surrounded by strangers, then soon after, a very beautiful lady appeared and she welcomed us to the.. other world? She also thanked us for accepting her invitation, told us that we're heroes who will save a dying continent a-and that not all of us will be able to go to it..." Hayan said in a weak voice, amplifying the terror she felt when she first appeared in this place, "With this innocent look on her face, no one could tell that she's fully capable of brutally murdering the people that get in between her and her <oppa>. A full on yandere."

"Really? What a coincidence Hayan! The same thing happened to me too! I was as scared as you were, but now that we have each other, things will get better! Right?" This time, (y/n) smiled so brightly, more bright than before, so shiny that a holy light started to emanate from her. The naive Hayan could only look at her as if she was her knight in shining armor, "Yes! Let stick together, until the very end!" Responded Hayan, hugging the young woman in the process

Unbeknownst to her, while she was in the arms of her 'benefactor', the warm smile that adorned (y/n)'s face turned into the most evil grin that one can see, "Yes...Let...stick together..." she muttered.

New title: Deceiver of the innocent unlocked🔓
Condition: Successfully manipulate and deceive 10 or more 'innocent' souls