Chapter 1

Readers pov

It was a new day and I did my morning routine as I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in." I said revealing my mother. "Hi mom." I said. "Hi sweetie Marco is gonna drop you off and also he's gonna be the new math teacher." Mom said. "Mom you can't be serious." I said looking at her. "It's for your protection sweetie we don't know who will go after you." Mom said. "And from one of my sources chitoge is also at the school your going to." She said. "Really." I said. "Yes but I suggest you go see Marco." She said leaving my room. I looked at the clock and then went down stairs seeing Marco in the kitchen. "Hey I made breakfast." Marco said place a plate on the table. I sat down and began to pour some orange juice in my glass. "Your mother told you that I applied as your schools math teacher." Marco said. "Yeah she told me." I said as I began to eat my breakfast and drink some of my orange juice. Once I finished my breakfast I took my plate to the sink as Marco took it out of my hand. "You go get ready I'll meet you in a bit." Marco said I nodded and went to grab my school bag heading to the car.

Third person pov

(Y/n) was in the car with Marco seeing this is her first day since she is transferring to bonyari highschool. The car then stopped at the school gate as Marco looked at (y/n). "I'll see you in math." Marco said as she nodded as Marco left into the parking lot. (Y/n) placed her earbuds in playing some music on her phone. She walked into the school her elegant presence got the attention of most student most wondering who she is. She walked to the class she was assigned to as she took off her earbuds and took a deep breath. (Y/n) slowly slid the door open as the teacher was doing a lesson and looked at (y/n). "You must be the new student." The teacher said as (y/n) came in. "Yes I am." (Y/n) said as she stood before the class. "I am (y/n) von red a transfer student from America I hope to make your acquaintance." (Y/n) said with a slight bow. "(Y/n) it's been a while." As she looked to see it was chitoge. "Yeah it has." (Y/n) said. "I see you two are quite familiar with one another mrs von red why don't you sit next to ms kirisaki." (Y/n) said as she sat in the desk next to chitoge. "Hey raku did you know about this von red girl." Shu said as class was going on. "No I haven't seen her before." Raku said as class went on.

-short Timeskip-

It was lunch break as (y/n) was with chitoge as she introduced (y/n) to her friends and her 'boyfriend' raku ichijou. "That name why have I heard that before." (y/n) said looking at raku. "Well because he's my boy friend." Chitoge said. "I'm guessing this has to do something with your clans." (Y/n) said. "Wait how do you know." Raku said. "I don't my mother is the mafiosa of the Von Reds and she has her sources." (Y/n) said taking a bite from her sandwich. "Red-San is a mafia bosses daughter." Shu said. "I am besides you two have to date so your clans don't start another war good thing my mother isn't involved with that." (Y/n) said taking a sip of her water and sighing. "Something the matter (y/n)." Chitoge said. "I want to see her again." (Y/n) said which made raku, shu, onodera, and ruri. "Who's her." Shu said. "A childhood friend." (Y/n) said not wanting to pull more into the conversation. (Y/n) then looked at the picture on the phone with her, chitoge, and Tsugumi as kids. 'Maybe someday.' She said to herself. "What you looking at." Chitoge said as she looked at (y/n)'s phone seeing it was them when they were kids. "Ahh you kept that photo." Chitoge said as (y/n) nodded. "It's a precious memory." (Y/n) said as she heard the bell ring.

-Timeskip-

Readers pov

It was the end of the school day and I was walking with raku and Chitoge. Marco texted me earlier saying I should walk home since he'll be tutoring some students. "So (y/n) do you live around here." Chitoge said. "Yeah it's a 30 minute walk." I said as well took our separate ways as I walked home alone. I soon got to my house revealing the big mansion mom purchased when we moved to japan. I tapped the button opening the gate and grabbing the spare key Marco made for me just in case I walked home.
I entered the house talking off my shoes and walking up stairs into my bed room. I changed out of my school uniform into something more comfy like an oversized hoodie as I plopped on the bed looking at the ceiling. 'I hope something good happens tomorrow maybe see you again tsugumi.' I said to myself closing my eyes.