I finally figured out what made him act how he was when he came home

I finally figured out what made him act how he was when he came home. I looked at her picture thinking of everything I thought I knew about vampires before looking back at Sam and asking if he was absolutely sure she was a vampire because aren't they either supposed to have topaz colored eyes like the Cullens who feeds upon animals or ruby colored eyes like the last vampire they dismembered who feeds upon humans. He then replies that that's how it usually is, but she said that her and her brother who is mated to the little pixie future seeing vampire had kept their human eye color even after they were transformed. Billy cleared his throat signaling he wanted to she the tiny blue eyed vampire's picture too. Looking at the tiny beautiful blue eyed vampire's picture one last time I gave Billy the phone. Once it was in his hand Uncle Harry, Old Quil, and himself sat and studied the picture for a few minutes before they passed it to the others to look at. Billy asked him if she said anything about her herself other than she was able to stay blue eyed. Sam then began to tell us everything she told him about herself. He told us how she had just turned eighteen on February 18th of this year, and that she was bitten that day too. He then told us how she was treated by her parents just because she had black hair and blue eyes while they had red hair and green eyes. He also told us that the pixie's mate was really her biological brother, and that he went missing while he was studying abroad which aggravated their parents making them hop on a plane to Italy to find him. She told him that her parents went to Volterra where her brother was supposed to be, and how when they arrived at the hotel they were staying at her father handcuffed her to the bathroom heater and locked her in there before he and her mother went to explore the area. She told him that she'd been locked in the bathroom for a few days when housekeeping finally decided to clean the room they were staying in, and when she went to clean the bathroom found her passed out on the floor and called the emergency services for help, and that was on February 13th and she was found on February 17th and kept overnight at the hospital before the doctor released her on the 18th. Then he proceeded to tell us how she became a vampire. He said she told him that she was walking the streets of Volterra thinking of the best bridge that was there for her to jump off and end her endless suffering when she was grabbed so fast that she almost got whiplash she then told him how she tried to fight her unnatural cold and stone like attacker off, but he was just too strong for her, but then she said that while her attacker but into her neck she began to think over and over again that she wanted to live and that's what gave her the courage to finally get free of the person she now knows is a vampire and run. She also said that she made it to the village square while she thought she was going to die from blood loss and begging for someone to come help her, but all they did was look and walk by her ignoring her distress finally she gathered enough strength and walked towards the mysterious and historical castle that sat in the center of the village hoping someone from the current tour would help her, but she became so weak that she fell against the security wall and sat down and that she'd been there for about ten minutes before another coven of vegetarian vampires found her and helped her while she was unconscious for three days in pain so horrible that she'd imagine that's what the fires of hell would feel like before the pain finally came to an end and she woke up. Billy asked if she'd told him what coven helped her and he said that it is from somewhere in Alaska and it's called The Denalis. I looked around at the guys sitting around the table as they focused on what Sam was telling us when I noticed that Seth and Embry were focused really hard on the vampire's picture and tapped Sam on his arm, and nodded my head towards the two young wolves. He looked at them then tapped the table effectively gaining their attention asking for his phone back  reluctantly Seth handed it to Sam who put it back in his pocket. Noticing the two boys behavior Old Quil spoke asking them why they were looking at the picture for so long?  Embry then answered that he couldn't answer for Seth, but he felt drawn to her like she was meant to lead him to something or someone that'll be very much important to him one day. Old Quil and Uncle Harry then looked to Seth waiting for his answer when Seth spoke up saying that he like Embry is drawn to her too and for the same reasons. Jared decided to ask if she told him if she had any gifts like some of the other Cullens had? He said that she can control anything that was of the earth like plants, water, dirt, etc that kind of stuff. She explained that she could bring plants to life if they've died. She can make vines grow to assist her if she was ever in trouble and that she could speak to the plants and wind. Then he told us he asked her if that's how she knew he was there and she said that along with the smell of the forest that he smelled like that it was a large white oak tree that told her that he was watching her. Hearing this we all gave a little chuckle. He went on to tell him that she could also give other vampires the ability to have children, that she could make her scent smell almost human to other supernatural creatures if they were a few feet away from her they'd think she was human, she can also cry, blush, breathe, and eat human food and that she only needs blood a couple times a month. He said that she wanted to tell him more, but the one they called Jasper was frantically looking and yelling for her, and before she left the treaty line she told him that she enjoyed speaking with him and that she hopes one day she'd be able to meet the rest of the pack and the tribal leaders to introduce herself and get to know them, and that it was a pleasure meeting him even though he only listened to her ramble. Then he said that as he was getting ready to phase she turned her head and said thank you Sam, and I hope we can become friends. I sat on Sam's lap in awe as he finished telling us about his encounter with the tiny little blue eyed vampire before tapping his hand so I could go and feed these very hungry pack of wolves. I placed a small kiss on his lips and disappeared into the kitchen.