𝟎𝟗, 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

wandering star,
chapter nine.

wandering star,chapter nine

ʚ♡⃛ɞ ʚ♡⃛ɞ ʚ♡⃛ɞ

ʚ♡⃛ɞ ʚ♡⃛ɞ ʚ♡⃛ɞ

—— 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙚 left bristol. she left a note on her window, in case cook came by her flat, letting him know that she went to visit her brother in uni.

     being in bristol, in that group where it was nonstop drugs and partying — it became draining for her. she hadn't realized how depressed she truly felt — at first she was fine, but reality struck her.

     "rosie?" greg opened the door of his dorm, surprised by the small figure standing in-front of him. he could see she had tears threatening to escape, immediately pulling her into a hug.

     "what are you doing here? — not that i'm not glad to see my little sis" she chuckled, he gently placed her back onto the ground. "it's bad again"

     greg let out a sigh, "come in" he shut the door behind her, rosie made her way over to his bunk, placing her bag on the mattress.

     "i'm sorry, that i'm not there" he frowned. she shook her head, "i don't want you to feel bad, greggy. i'm okay— i just, really needed to see you. i had a . . bad trip, the other night."

     greg couldn't erase the frown on his face. "i just want to have a fun couple of days, if that's okay?" he nodded his head, "you know it is. hey, my mate's brother is visiting too — you two can chill when he and i are at classes"

     she smiled, "is he cute?"

     "i take it back. don't go there, fucker"

     she let out a giggle, "which mate?"

     "daniel" she didn't recognize the name, humming as she looked around. "where's your roommate?" she asked him.

     "rosie, mate. you came at the best time because steven is out for the week — so you can have my bed, yeah?"

     thank fuck, she thought to herself.

     "i was just about to go get some food, you up for a bite?"

     rosie nodded her head, and followed after her brother. she was grateful that he didn't seem upset at her presence— not that he would, but still. she hated the thought of being a burden.

     "always"

GREG introduced his little sister to his mate, daniel and his brother jack

GREG introduced his little sister to his mate, daniel and his brother jack. jack was 16 — just like she was, and happened to be moving to bristol in just a couple of days.

rosie couldn't lie about the fact that she found him immensely attractive, he had a sharp jawline as well as bright green eyes that melted every inch of your body. he was a god — ( her words ).

he had his own mysterious vibe going on, reserved — but he was funny, and not the inappropriate funny, but the kind that made you laugh with him, not at him.

the four of them spent the day together, greg insisted that they tour around campus — because in two years, ( they hoped ) they would get the chance to be there.

the next morning, rosie woke up in her brother's dorm room, alone — as he had gone off to classes. his classes would end at around 2, so she had the day to spend time with jack.

after about an hour, jack knocked on the door, to which ( of course ) she let him in, the pair clicked instantly — which was odd.

at least for jack. rosie was always outgoing, but he wasn't — not normally. he usually kept to himself, but he found himself not able to shut up around her.

she was magnetic.

"so why are you moving to bristol?"

jack was sat across from her, on greg's bed. they both had their legs criss-crossed as they faced one another. "my mum wants to be around family" he answered.

"you're attending roundview?" he nodded his head, "perfect. you already have a best mate in college" she smiled, holding out her hand to shake his. he took it, his dimples popping out as he lifted her hand up, and then down.

"you know, i've never been this easy to talk to" she smiled at his words, "really?" he nodded his head. the blonde girl closed her eyes, relaxing against the wall.

"i want to swim" it was a random urge, but impossible for the time being due to the lack of open water around.

he hummed, "when i get over there — we can swim" he was already trying to make plans with her. she liked that. opening her eyes, she smiled at him once again.

"there's a lake near my house" she told him, "the best water — not too ugly, little to no fishes around. kind of like a pool — but . . you know"

he laughed, "can't wait"

little filler but jack's important<3