"Holy shit,"

"Exactly,"

"Ethel did all this?" asked Nick as he walked around making Kevin nod, quite proud of his foster daughter.

"Wait, so what's the problem?" asked Lip.

"I forgot about the electric bill," said Kev, "we need nine grand or they're gonna shut the power off to the building,"

"Holy shit," came a familiar female voice from the doorway making them all turn to see Hollie walk through the door, "what the fuck is all this Kev?"

"Isn't it wonderful?" said Ethel as she watered the plants, "mr Kevin is gonna help all the old people who are going blind,"

"Oh, he is is he?" asked Hollie sarcastically as she looked to Kevin, "this is why Stan's been losing his shit over the bills?"

"Maybe," said Kevin, "how'd you know he was losing it over the bill?"

"He wandered down into the bar with no clothes on again," she said, "called me a 'cock sucking cunt' when I told him to go back up and get dressed,"

Lip chuckled, "not an entirely inaccurate statement though," Hollie flipped him off. There was a light smack like a high-five making Hollie point at Nick who was standing arms length away from lip, "you better not have just high -fived him," she scolded making him hold his hands up in surrender.

She glanced around at all the plants in the room, "how much do you think you've got growing in here?" She asked making Kev lose the look of cornered kid.

"I don't know," he shrugged, "couple hundred pounds or so,"

Nick put his arm around her shoulder as she walked further into the room making her shove it off. Lip and Kevin ignored them as they walked further into the basement.

"What?" Nick asked innocently, "no kiss for me? Not even a 'hello', 'you are the light of my life' nothing?"

"Not after you high-fived my brother asshole," she said as she started to follow lip and Kev but Nick abruptly pulled her back by her hand making her almost stumble into him but she put her hand on his chest to stop herself. "You stink of sweat and car oil," she commented.

"That is the smell of hard work baby," he said. Hollie raised her brows slightly, "Mhm, 'Hard work'? Sure," she nodded sarcastically.

Nick hummed and nodded slightly, he quickly leaned down and captured her lips making her kiss back instantly, balling his shirt in her hand that was on his chest.

She abruptly pulled away after a few seconds and glared at him jokingly before following Kev and Lip.

"Gonna start drying out what I can but that won't fetch more than a couple grand or so by Friday," said Kev as Hollie rejoined them.

Hollie jumped slightly when Nick walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her stomach from behind and leaned his head on her shoulder.

"You know what? Maybe we could unload some of the plants," Lip suggested.

"Yeah, how many would we have to sell?" asked Nick.

"Five maybe," said Lip, "six,"

"Lip, who the hell around here has two grand for a plant?"

"I may know a guy," said Lip.

"V's gonna kill me," said Kev, "She's gonna fucking kill me. Hollies gonna help her, I can tell by your face," he said as he pointed to Hollie who was looking at him with a blank face that would make anyone scared for their life.