~STRAWBERRIES~

" ive never seen someone eat strawberries so strangely." allison speaks chuckiling watching the way rhys has to bite each strawberry in half before she eats the other half.

sitting on  her bed, both girls had a bowl of fruit infront of them.

 rhys had called her mom but she didnt answer and was fast asleep, so allison just said she could stay at hers tonight.

fear had rushed threw rhys body of sleeping alone without derek....making her slip even more.

giggiling rhys eats her last strawberry before she lays back on allisons bed.

"you okay?" allison asks smiling slightly seeing the way rhys just lays there looking at the ceeling smiling slightly.

"are you and my brother dating?" rhys questions rolling over onto her stomach to look at allison.

allisons eyes widen at the question and she instantly shakes her head.

" no...i mean we've been on one date and you know how thats ended" allison speaks lifting the bowls off the bed and placing them on her bedside table.

" i think you should," rhy speaks before a yaw falls from her lips.

"i think you should go to bed." allison replies back smartly making rhys pout.

" not without derek..." rhys mutters, sadly.

" hale?" allison questions confused.

" derek my stuffie...cant sleep without him"rhys whispers pushing herself to sit up with a worried look on her face.

"awww its alright.." allison speaks sitting down on the bed next to rhys pulling her in for a hug.

stiles had never driven that fast in his life. he was so scared that something had happened to rhydian.

 his whole body was almost shaking as he parked right outside the argents front door and scrambled out of his jeep before rushing to the door pressing the button like a million times.

the moment the door opened and it was alliosns mother his eyes widen.

"Hi, Mrs. Argent. Um - You have no idea who I am. I'm a friend of your daughter's. Uh - Look, this is gonna sound kind of crazy, um - Really crazy, actually. You know what? Crazy doesn't even describe-" stiles speaks standing at the front door with wide eyes." is there a small blonde here, about this high, purple jumper on, got like little rosie cheeks, sometimes cant speak properly and is probably wearing white trainers?" stiles rants making mrs argents eyes widen.

" allison! its for you!" she shouts back into the house making stiles heart drop as she didnt asnwer her question.

mrs argent holds the door open slightly allowing stiles to see and his whole body relaxs the moment he sees allison walking although the cooridoor with a tired looking rhys latching onto her hand.

"thank god"stiles mutters quietly looking at her.

" stiles!" rhys qucikly speaks. her hand dropping allisons before she races down the stairs and runs into his arms making stiles quickly pick her up.

"thank god your okay." stiles speaks holding onto the back of her head as she wraps her legs around his waist.

" im not even going to ask allison" mrs argents speaks shaking her head as she glances at her daughter as allison comes walking down the stairs towards them, mrs arents just raises her eyebrows at her daughter before walking off.

stiles puts rhys down on the floor before grabbing her face quickly making rhsy look up at him with innoncent eyes.

" never, and i mean it rhydian never run off like that again okay?" stiles speaks his whole boyd tense as he looks down at her.

 she nods her her looking up at him with a guitly look on her face, although she knows she didnt do anything wrong she just wanted  to climb back into his arms right now.

"come here" stiles speaks pulling her back to hug him." thanks." stiles speaks looking at allison making allison smile and cross her arms." lets get you in the jeep." stiles speaks picking up rhys making her lay her head against his shoulder.

 allison watches the way he carries her and buckles her inside before stiles comes to stand by the side of his jeep looking at allison,.

" listen, im sure rhys would appecrite it if you didnt go round telling everyone about her tonight." stiles speaks leaning aginst the side of his jeep looking at alliosn.

 stiles knows how much rhys would hace regressed, how scared she would have been because she was alone.

and he knew how embarrased she would be the next day, so he just hoped allison wouldnt tell anyone.

"she doesnt have to be ashamed." allison replies back frowning.

" i know, she just ummm...doesnt let herself be little around many people."stiles explains simply glacning over his shoulder to see rhys playing with the dials in his jeep.

" well..i think shes adorbale...im glad she has you to look after her."allison says smsiling looking into the jeep at rhys before looking back at stiles.

" me?  we're not...im mean we're not dating or anything." stiles speaks suttering with his eyes widen.

" you should. i think you'd make a cute couple."allison speaks smirking before she turns around and walks back into her house.

it had taken a few hours to find scott. after driving around the forest for those hours rhys was now fast asleep. with her head layed on stiles thigh.

a blanket he always kept in the back layed on her body. her thumb in her mouth.

stiles looks down at her as he drives along a road and reaches down brushing the ahir from her face questiong what allison had said....

 would they be a cute couple?

his eyes flcik back up towards the road as he suddenly notices someone walking shirtless along the side of the road.

 quickly he pulls the jeep to follow behind them mkaing scott turn and look seeing  the jeep.

scott goes towards the passanger seat and looks threw the window his heart swelling seeing the sight of his little sister fast asleep.

 luckily she wasnt effected at all from last night.

"You know what actually worries me the most?" scott questions sitting in the back seat as stiles drives back towards the town.

"If you say Allison, I'm gonna punch you in the head" stiles replies back, their voices quiet as rhys lays alseep still.

"She probably hates me now." scott speaks groaning holding onto his arm.

"Ugh. I doubt that. But you might want to come up with a pretty amazing apology. Or, you know, you could just - Tell her the truth and - Revel in the awesomeness of the fact that you're a frickin' werewolf. " stiles speaks happily, his excitement almost waking up rhys.

 scott gives him this glare making stile sigh.

"okay, bad idea. Hey, we'll get through this. Come on, if I have to, I'll chain you up myself on full moon nights and feed you live mice....maybe not live i dont think rhys would allow that." stile speaks shaking his head he looks down at rys before looking back at scott." I had a boa once. I could do it though." stiles speaks seriously making scott shake his head scoffing a small smile appears on both of their faces.