[Ameri Azazel] Girlfriend Problems

Start from the beginning

Y/n finds the two walking out of the library which didn't raise any alarms at first.

Looks like they just finished tutoring or something... Thus seems fine...

"It's not a problem, Eiko! I'm glad to be able to help you-"

Chu~...

Y/n's eyes widens when Eiko does something unbelievable.

Eiko giving Iruma a kiss. Although it was short, it felt long for a few seconds as the boy's heart cramped up and his fist balling up. She would pull away with a small blush on her face and giggled.

"I can't wait for our date today~..." she said as the young boy would only blush a bit more that Eiko and stuttered. "M-Me too!"

That's all it took.

It took a few rumors and a mission and Y/n had found the truth about Eiko. Her secret, Y/n watched as the two left from their position and leaving Y/n to himself. A shadow casted over his eyes, his bare fangs grinds each other as his heart was filled with his wrath.

"...Cot... dammit, Eiko..." he snarls softly. He continues to stand against the wall with this negativity inside him as he was ready to burst and fight anyone in front of him.

He was ready.

He didn't mind if he was going to get expelled, someone has to pay for it as a c/c flame starts to ignite from his feet.

"Y/n?"

The fire soon dies down when another voice he recognizes calls to him. His e/c orbs would be visible again as he traces his attention at the student in front of him.

"...Ameri..."

The Student Council President, Ameri Azazel. His childhood friend, tall, redhead, and very...

...Y/n blushes softly at the sight of her before glancing back down when he remembers about the girl he's still dating. The cheater as Ameri leans forward to his level.

"What's wrong? You're never... like this..."

He shakes his head. "...It's nothing you should worry about..."

"It's slowly making me worry..."

"..."

Ameri was definitely concerned for her classmate, never seeing this side of him with the discolored look in his eyes making it more troublesome for her. Letting a small breath out, she grabs the boy's hand that helped him snap him from his trance.

"Come on... Let me bring you into the Student Council's Room and we can talk about it..."

"Huh?"

"Something's on your mind... and I'm going to figure out why you're like this..." she said as she marched through the hallway as Y/n was flabbergasted at her sudden motivation to help him out.

But something doesn't makes sense.

Then he realizes her true intentions on why she wanted him now.

"Don't tell me you were actually searching for me so you can have someone translate the... forbidden texts, isn't it?"

...

"...I knew it..."

Y/n frowns as he watched his best friend stir some grey tea inside a cup, mixing in her ideal sweets as she had her legs crossed and facing Y/n. "You knew what?" She'd ask "curiously" as the demon scoffs and points at a book and the snack and tea that he was standing next to.

"I thought you were going to 'talk to me about my problems'... Not read the second book of 'Love is Your Enemy'..."

"Well you did suggested that we should read the forbidden texts first..."