Lucky her, her parents had not asked her about marrying the son of Nishimura's as Jiyeon will never utter those words.

No matter what the circumstances is.

Because she will not marry someone that is not Jungwon. She is loyal and no one will ever break that loyalty she has towards him.

Not her parents, not her friends which she does not have aside from Chaeha and Bomsan. And lastly, not the people.

Not even fate.

She committed herself to him and so did he. What they have is unbreakable. Maybe you could tell the only thing that could totally separate them from each other is death, and that is what scares Jiyeon.

And that's what her parents are using against them.

"Your lover, his name is Jungwon, correct? "

Hearing his name, Jiyeon moved her gaze from the busy street and looked after the man instantly. "How did you know? "

"Rumours. " the man simply answered as if it is the most common thing to say.

He looked at her when the girl did not utter a word. Instead, she's looking at him, expecting for more. He shrugged his shoulder.

"It's all over the city. Especially in the upper class, about you, running away with him. "

Of course.

Jiyeon thought.

"I don't know if you're interested to know where the rumour came from but I will still tell you. If I'm not mistaken, I think it originated from that certain coffeehouse─ this coffeehouse. "

Jiyeon followed the place Riki's pointing at and she could not help but to clench her fist while looking at that coffeehouse which held different types of memories. Good ones and bad ones.

That bitch!

Jiyeon is certain who spread the rumour if what Riki is saying is true. Because she's sure as hell spreading shits is something that girl will do.

I'm going to kill her, pull her hair until she go bald. I swear to God I'm going to do it.

By now, Jiyeon is fuming as she us practically shaking while glaring at the back, right to the direction of the coffeehouse. And that did not go unnoticed by the other.

"Anyway. " he started, trying to distract the other since it seems and looks like Jiyeon will go there at any moment to burn the place just by looking her state. "I'm going to see him, Jungwon, this Saturday. "

And Riki succeeded as the other froze for a brief moment before looking at him. And there he saw hope in her eyes.

"What? "

The Japanese man cleared his throat all the while averting his gaze from her and look ahead of them.

"I was invited by your father to come with him on Saturday. " he paused for a couple of seconds. "To see him. "

"I'll come! "

"Absolutely not. " he immediately disagree, knowing what will happen if ever the girl come with them. "Your father will not allow you. Your family will not allow you. "

"I don't care, I want to see him. "

"Even the chances of them hurting you is certainly high? "

Jiyeon nodded confidently as she did not care. It's been days already since she last saw him, touch him and talk to him.

And she's longing for him. So much. And now, there's a real opportunity for her to see him, she doesn't need to rely to what her parents told her....

"I don't care. " she replied confidently.

"What about him? They could hurt him instead of hurting you. They could torture him to death. "

And that made Jiyeon shut up, her shoulders dropping as the hopes in her eyes started fading.

Right. Riki is right. They could hurt him instead of hurting her. They could punish him and let Jungwon face alone the consequences of her careless actions.

"Right." She whispered, totally defeated by it. "You're right. "

Riki didn't know but something in him did not want to see the other's current state. He did not want to see her sad and hopeless... And broken. That's why he let out a defeated sigh.

"Fine, I'll ask for my own carriage. " he said, hoping he won't regret that decision of his.