chapter 20

Chapter notes:

Two good news and one bad news. Taylor Swift gonna release an album on October 21st. I am so happy hearing that. She is a genius song writer. This is my sixth album release after I became her fan

Another good news is build won jamplanet face of the year.

Bad news is Bible lost mint magazine rookie of the year. But it looked like the voting was rigged. He is the best actor for us.

Coming to this story, new ones are reading my story. Welcome to you. Hope you enjoyed reading. Thanks for your votes and comments.

It's 5.8k word update, but it looked small to me.

Story starts:

Pete is still thinking about the person he faced earlier.

It's been 7 years since he saw him physically. Vegas has always been in the news. It's hard to avoid him in the media. But he succeeded in ignoring somewhat.

He is washing the dishes when Tong came to him and stand beside him

"Are you ok?"

" I am ok." When Pete answered Tong narrowed his eyes.

" You know our boss and his brother?" Tong asked him

" We went to same school" Pete answered doing is work.

" Does seeing them remind you of him?" When Tong asked this Pete became still.

Pete sighed.

Tong knows his story but doesn't know it's Vegas. Pete didn't tell anyone.

" Like that only, I am surprised seeing them. Nothing much...." Pete tried to convince Tong . He doesn't want to latter to worry

"Do you regret shifting to Bangkok?" Tong again asked him.

" I have to face my past one way or the other. I can't run away from it all the time. For Venice education ,for drama production I have to move here. This is the right time too...." Pete finished washing the dishes and turned towards his friend.

"Enough about me , you tell me how it is to live like a rich person?"

" I am not a rich person." Tong did his drama.

Pete narrowed his eyebrows at him,

" We are working under one of the top companies in the country.  You are telling me that they are not paying you enough" Pete narrowed his eyebrows close.

Tong sulked, " I'll give a good meal okay, for my promotion in rich status".

—------*--------

Vegas didn't ask anyone to to background on Pete. He doesn't want to make any mistakes now. If he wants anything about Pete's life, it should come from Pete only .

But the problem is he couldn't concentrate on his work knowing Pete is in his office. Maybe this is the first time he is ignoring work. He wants to see Pete again. Yesterday he couldn't see properly with all the shock he had.

He can go and talk to Pete if he want to, right? It's his office and Pete's maybe on the ground floor right now. It's easy,He would apologise to him .But he is a coward to face Pete now.

Yim has been observing his boss since morning and he's not doing any work properly. He is just staring into the void.

He waited and waited till afternoon and there's a file still pending on his table . He gave him the first thing in the morning to sign... He was done with his boss' antics and went into the cabin.