chapter 7

Chapter notes

This story reached 5k reads. Thank you everyone for that. Thank you everyone for commenting,reading ,voting and adding this story to their list.

Tw
Mentions of child abuse in this chapter.
I'll write chaper notes at the end of the update too .

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Story starts

Before Pete can ask what happened, he hears a voice from the stairs

"Say...yes...say...yes..."

It was Porsche. He just looked at Porsche and Vegas simultaneously and  understood what happened

At that moment he felt so much pain in his heart for deceiving himself . For the vegas question He became physically unable to answer. He fears vegas will know his feelings if he opens his mouth to give an answer.

Not knowing what to do, he just hugged Vegas. A tight hug to contain his emotions. A tight hug cause he just lost his first kiss to someone who doesn't love him in return. The thoughts in his mind running without break. He started to cry silently when Vegas tried to break the hug.

He hugged him again tightly ,to become normal.

"Yes I want to be your boyfriend," Pete said while hugging him only.

He can't trust himself looking into vegas eyes now,he doesn't have his mask on.

Porsche and other person behind him ran to them shouting and hugging them too. Pete didn't observe before but the other one is kinn.

" We will go on a double date now. " Porsche excitedly hugging pete again and again.

" Let them go on a date first ok, then we'll go on double dates" Kinn countered him ,Porsche just pouted.

—--------------*----------------
Four of them went outside to get into their cars, Pete is walking absent mindedly behind the three.