He didn't have time to call out to him though as the Hydra opened its eight mouths and prepared to blast its target with fire. Theo let out a hiss and activated his magic: [Freeze].

A burst of cold air struck forth as a magic circle appeared in front of him, the icy wind ignored the human and went to attack the Hydra, pushing it backwards due to the sheer force. Its seemingly impenetrable scales began to freeze until it got down to the monster's skin, causing it to roar out in pain before its attention shifted to the attacker.

"You're meeting who?" Theodore watched as the red-haired man turned around with a hopeful look on his expression, although it shifted to pure confusion as he looked down at him.

"What the f*ck?"

"No time to explain." Theo crawled forward until he was in front of Merlin, staring up at the Hydra with his head perked up high. "Assist me, I'll distract it."

"Wait! You're injured!" His friend's voice was filled with worry while he looked at the claw marks on his body.

"That's not important right now! We fight first!" As if the Hydra could understand his words, its eight heads let out fierce roars before breathing columns of flames onto the two of them.

Theodore summoned more magic circles and blocked all of them. "Move!" He shouted and immediately Merlin threw himself to the side just as Theo disbanded his spells. He couldn't afford to let them get destroyed or else he'll be weakened, he prefered fighting this monster at his best condition.

<<Time Limit: 7 Minutes>>

"Merlin! Support!" The dazed human quickly stood from the ground while picking up his bow, reaching to the quiver at his back, he knocked multiple arrows at once and imbued them with his mana before letting them fly into the Hydra's frozen scales, it shattered and pierce into the flesh easily causing it to let out cries of agony.

[Magic Arrow]

Theodore followed up his friend's attack and unleashed his most powerful spell. The Hydra sensed an incoming danger, but just like any other gate creatures, it didn't flee and instead stood its ground.

It roared before running towards him with its mouths opened wide, its teeth could easily cleave him in half since he was so small, but he didn't waver and started chanting.

"Great Lord of the Arctic! May your presence freeze all that is not yet your domain. Descend and cast this land of life into eternal winter!"

[Devouring Frost]

As soon as the temperature in the area started to drop, The Hydra began charging up its fire breath while still moving towards him, knowing that it should get rid of its effect before it's too late. The blast of flames made their way towards Theodore's magic circle in an attempt to destroy it, however, the skill had already become active the moment he finished the incantation. Frost began to build up on the floor around them which managed to slightly hinder the monster's speed.

He swiftly slithered out of the Hydra's attack range, moving the magic circle with him. The surprised Hydra couldn't stop its momentum and crashed into a tree behind him and knocked it over.

That didn't faze the behemoth though as it quickly turned in a panic and tried to run at Theo again, but an arrow suddenly flew towards it and impaled into one of the head's eyes, stopping its movements. Merlin stood firmly with another projectile knocked on his bow, aiming at the monster.

The Hydra ignored the human, having enough intelligence to know that he wasn't the biggest threat at this moment. It immediately started running towards the cobra, but unfortunately for it, it was just about time that the spell started to take effect.