Episode Ninteen

I do not own Total Drama Island that goes to the original creates, long with any pictures you see.

"Last time on Total Drama Island..." Chris begins. "The campers had to build their own hot wheels in a Motocross challenge to race for invincibility. There were big winners and big-time losers! And there were even some wicked, off-the-track motocross stunts! But in the end, it was Heather who crossed the finish line and double-crossed Lindsay and her luxury luggage. 

Who will be the next winner? Who will be the next loser? Who will renew my contract for next season? All these mind-robbing questions will be revealed in the next episode of Total.Drama.Island." Chris shouted.

[INTRO]

The campers were spending the night watching a horror movie. 

Jezebel sits behind Duncan, hiding her face in his neck and squeezing him tightly, using both her thighs and arms. 

"I could get used to this." Duncan said with a cocky smirk.

"Good, because I'll be sleeping with LeShawna." Jezebel told him.

"What? I could be used as your teddy bear." Duncan told.

"In your dreams." Jezebel snark back.

DJ who was sitting beside Jezebel was shaky like a leaf. 

"He's coming out of the woods with a big hacky chainsaw! That's so cool!"  Izzy gasp out.

"Oh, No! Psycho killer man's going for the car!" Owen gasps covering his eyes.

"Yo, fool couple! Stop making out and start the car!" LeShawna shouted at the screen.

"They're gonna be chainsaw sushi!" Izzy said laughing. The couple was unable to start the car and Owen stood up, knocking popcorn to the floor. "Great Canadian cheese!" he shouted. "Now the car won't start!" Owen finished up.

Jezebel could feel Duncan tense up from the movie. "I don't know why you don't like horror movies while you could do that to Heather?" Duncan asked. "I can read horror books, but horror movies are nothing but disgusting." Jezebel pointed out. 

"Oh, man. I hate scary movies!" DJ whimpered.

"Run! The psycho's gonna get you!" Izzy shouted. 

"Here comes the bloodfest!" Gwen declared and the couple was quickly dismembered by the chainsaw. "Yeah, right on." Gwen said

"Gross!" Duncan said laughing out. 

"Aw, the chainsaw psycho's going back into the woods! He's getting away! Yeah, the good ending! Izzy loves scary movies! she said jumping in Owens's arms. "So does Owen," he said dreaming, while Duncan and DJ gives him thumbs up.

"Whoo, am I ever glad that's over, I really hate scary movies." DJ said sighing out relief.

"Oh, yeah? What scares you most? The uh, part where everybody meets a grisly death? Or the psycho killer with the hook!" he said pulling out the hook and making DJ scream, holding his arms out in defense while everybody laugh.

Confessed:

"Okay, DJ had that coming with being around Duncan. I mean my brothers would do that if they like slasher movies." Jezebel said.

Confessed end

Confessed:

"Dude, that was not cool!" DJ said.